7. The Next Morning

Peso's Pov

I got up with a yawn my body felt really sore I groaned when I got up and stretched and rubbed my hand on my hip.

I needed to use the restroom so I basically forced myself up and put some boxers on and limped my way to the restroom.

I yawned at the sink but my eyes widened at the mess I was in I had hickey's all over my neck and chest some on my stomach and thighs as well, my hair was in every which way it possibly could go and there were some bruises on my hips from where Barnacles slammed me on his-

My thoughts were interrupted by two big arms wrapping themselves around my waist and a low "Morning" I look behind me and saw Barnacles unlike me he had almost no hickey's except two and his hair was only a little messy he looked tired and his eyes were closed I chuckled forgetting the mess I'm in.

I grabbed his cheek softly and kissed it giggling "Morning" I guess that woke him up slightly he eagerly kissed my lips and of course, I kissed back.

I chuckled when we disconnected "We need to take a shower or something" and he nodded "You can go first" he said but I shook my head "No your the Captain you need to be ready first" he shook his head but I guess her was thinking before a smirk appeared 'Oh no'

Barnacles Pov

    After small debate on who goes first I had an idea "We can take a shower together if you want?" I smirked, he gave me a suspicions glare from my smirk but slowly nodded "Alright.." he looked away with his face slightly flushed.

I chuckled at his cuteness and kissed his cheek "You're so cute" I said to him and his face went pink and he hide his face in his hand and I laughed then helped him to the tube side and went to grab us clothes.

After a bit of hunting I came back and put the towels and clothes on the counter "You can set the temperature to what you want" I said and Peso nodded.

After turning the knobs a-bit he gotten it to a good temperature and we took of our boxers Peso being adorable tried to cover his crouch 'We already fucked why is he being so embarrassed?' but I chuckled 'Guess it's just Peso being Peso'.

I had to help keep him up his legs were wobbly like hell because of last night "Sorry" he chuckled for the third time and I shook my head "It's fine it's my fault anyway" I somewhat teased him and it worked he was blushing a darker shade of pink and I chuckled softly and kissed him "Your so cute" he started blushing a bright shade of red now from all the praise I just let him be flustered and smiled as I kept saying how cute he was and kissing everywhere on his face.

~Nsfw now 😏~

I soon noticed though that he was still covering his crouch "Hm?" I hummed slightly confused he got super defensive then without letting me even start talking "O-Oh it's n-no-nothing I I just feel slightly aro- I mean embarrassed!" He chuckled nervously quickly stopping what he was saying before.

I raised my eyebrow with suspicion "Oh and why are you so defensive about it? Are you hiding something?" I chuckled in a teasing way he flinched "N-No!" He had a dark shade of red blush over his freckled cheek and button nose.

I hummed suspiciously then grabbed his hand where his crouch was "W-Wait!-" it was to late I brought my hand up along with his and my eyes widened slightly to see his four inches standing proudly I looked up from his crouch to his face but he wasn't looking at me his face was hidden from embarrassment.

I chuckled lowly and kissed his sweet spot making him gasped "I didn't know you were like this Peso~" I teased tracing my finger against his thigh making him quiver "It-It's not my fault! You look hot with the water on you..and so close.." his plump yellow lips closed and he lowered his head slightly.

I smirked and grabbed his chin to look at me there was a gap in between his lips I used my tongue to open it more and french kissed him, I put my leg between his big thighs brushing against his balls and pinned his hands with mine beside his face he trembled with pleasure and kissed back eagerly.

We disconnected with a thin line of spit connecting our mouths before snapping he was panting lightly his eyes half lidded and eyebrows curved up as his head was tilted down looking at me "Don't be embarrassed it's cute you think I'm hot really" I chuckled and had an idea, I rubbed my leg between his rubbing his balls and he gasped and moaned softly "B-Barnacles.." he moaned my name, hearing that I quickly grabbed his cock and rubbed the head and he moaned louder "B-Barnacles! Ah~..please" he looked up at me with pleading eyes I smirked loving the look on his face and started pumping his cock making him tremble "Please what?~" I teased him pumping faster and he gasped then moaned my name very loudly and brought his head back but then looked me straight in the eyes "P-Please fuck me please! I need your cock!" He pleaded moaning and trembling you could practically see the lust in his eyes.

I didn't waist a second I got my leg from be between his thighs and held his small waist with one hand and snaked my other behind him and and put three fingers in his wet asshole and thrusted them in and bite his neck making others know he's mine.

He moaned loudly and held onto me with his arms around my neck and a leg wrapped around my leg from better access to his pretty ass I kept thrusting the three in and it made wet slurping nosies as I did he was moaning like crazy he was shaking uncontrollably I couldn't wait another second my hard cock needed to be in him I stopped he was still trying to catch his breath, I put my hands under the back of his knees and pulled him up and pushed his body against the wall and mine against his.

We were nose to nose I kept my hands steady to make sure he wouldn't fall then slammed my cock into his wet ass he moaned even louder then before his eyes rolled up and basically from then on that was all he did I kept pounding into him again and again not stopping for a split second.

You could see that I was hitting him deep there was a bulge in his stomach thanks to my cock but he didn't seem to notice his eyes were in the back of his head but he suddenly shook hard as I hit a certain spot "Ah! There!" Was all he could say before he was a moaning mess again.

I angled myself to where Peso said and pounded into him again he seemed more out of it now then before but I was glad he felt so much pleasure.

I could feel a bubble in my stomach I could feel myself about to cum so I pounded into him even harder.

Peso's Pov

    I've never felt so fantastic before it felt amazing but I could sadly feel myself about to cum and I guess Barnacles was too because he was pounding into me harder then before I moaned loudly I've not been caring weather the others heard I needed him.

I felt something "I-I'm gonna-" before I could finish I moaned again "Me to" he grunted and suddenly he somehow hit harder then the other times and I could feel a rush of warm sticky ness flow into me I cam shaking more but the water flowed that away.

I was gasping for air and was limp in Barnacles arms as my head was on the cold shower walls after some silence he chuckled and kissing my cheek "Your so damn adorable" I didn't bother protest I was to out of it I couldn't think straight he lowly hummed and sat me in his lap and finished cleaning me of.

After he got me into now our bed after carrying me since now I know I won't walk for a few days "I love you" He said nuzzling my nose with his "I-I love you too" I said sleepily he kissed my jaw "I've gotta be in the HQ for now I'll be back as quickly as I can" he said and I nodded slightly before dozing off.

Welp...didn't think they'd fuck again? YOU THOUGHT WRONG ;33 no but seriously even with a hurt wrist I got some Nsfw out tho lol amazing this also sounds like more omegavers but whatever I could see polar bears being protective of there mates especially Barnacles
Words: 1540