30: The Parents

Jay pov

i pulled into Chris driveway. i turned the car off whipin my hands on my jeans. i was nervous.

"Jayyy....JAY!!" chris yelled makin me jump. i looked at her "u gotta stop zonin out" she said puttin her hand ontop of mine.

"im srry babe im just nervous" i said. she smiled "ik u were bitin ur bottom lip the whole time u were drivin" she said.

we sat there lookin into eachother eyes. it wasnt awkward at all. she pecked my lips.

"ready?" she asked. "yea" i answered after a minute. we stepped out the car and i grabbed her hand.

Chris said Casual so she had on:

|| white tank top

denim blue jeans

red plaid shirt (wrapped around waist)

red, black, and white jordans ||

i had on somethin simpler:

|| white shirt

red plaid shirt (only one buttoned at the top)

denim blue jeans

red, black, white jordans (same) ||

i had my hair out and curly. Chris opened the door and we walked in. the smell of food hit my nose.

a short lady wit blonde hair and the same blue eyes as Chris. when her eyes landed on me she looked suprise.

"hello...ill be right bck" she said walkin down a hall into a room.

Chris leaded me to the couch and we sat down. we sat there for some minutes until we heard people yelling.

i looked at Christina "they dont like me" i said standin up she grabbed my hand "where r u goin?" she asked.

"leavin wats the point of bein here if they dont like me" i asked. "the point of being here is to be with me, if u walk out they will think that they have power over u, ur stayin cause they wanted to meet u and they r going too" she said.

i nodded sittin back down. we heard foot steps. we stood up a tall man with brown hair like Chris with grey eyes came in.

when he looked at us he looked disgusted and so did her mother. "wat is this?" her father asked.

"first shes not a thing she is my mate" Chris said lacing our fingers. "no the hell she isnt u need a male to be ur mate" her mother butted in.

"i dont like boys im a lesbian and im in love with this girl standing right beside me" she said bck to her mother.

"can we just sit down and eat" Chris said. we walked into the dining room sitting down.

---

×Makayla×