27: Random

Jaiiy pov

"babe...babe...bae" Jamie said over and over.

"wat Jamie?" i asked her. she shrugged. i just stared at her as she layed her head on my shoulder.

"do u smoke" Jamie asked out no where. "i used to but i stopped" i said.

"why?" she asked. "i stopped the day u came into my life, i never knew if u smoked or not u looked like a non smoker" i said.

"awww ur so cute" she said straddlin my waist kissin me. she pushed me back onto the bed connectin our lips again.

"wait wait wait stop" i said sittin up. "why Jaiiy u have been avoiding sex wit me for a while" she said lookin alittle hurt.

i ran my hand through her hair lookin in her eyes "i just dont want our relationship to be based on sex" i said.

i kissed up her neck to her cheek to her chin then plantin a soft kiss on her lips.

"ur so wierd" she smiled wrappin her arms around my neck.

"its better den bein normal plus u love it" i said. "yes i do" she sticked out her tounge.

i stuck mine out makin it touch hers. she giggled as i smiled. "ok im hungry now" she said

"ur fat ass always hungry" i laughed. "i know my ass fat" she said walkin out my room bouncin her ass wit every step.

she turned on the tv to the music channel only for K Stiles - Trampoline came on.

she bent over and started twerkin wit da beat. my mouth almost hit the floor. shy and blushes all the time and she can twerk? Well damn.

she walked over to me grabbin my hand. she held our hands in the air so she can turn around.

she started twerkin on me as she held my hand. red nose was the next song to play so u know we had to do da dance.

And she gon' shake it like a red nose Li-li-li-li-like a red nose

And she gon' shake it like a red nose Like a, like a, like a red nose

And she gon' shake it like a red nose Li-li-li-li-like a red nose

And she gon' shake it like a red nose Like a, like a, like a red nose

That booty talkin' to me, what that shit say? Shake it for the dojo I'm the sensei

Once you wobble, got my song on replay Almost got'er at house, up off Kingsway

I told her shake it like a red nose pitbull And I'mma keep throwing money 'til your bank full

Cake-cake-cake-cake birthday suit

Damn in a little I'mma forget your age soon

Whoa, OK, now let's do it my way

If she don't go crazy then she walkin' on the highway

And if she don't believe me tell that bitch just try me

Bet you she be shakin' from the club back to my place whoa

"wat the hell yall doin!!!" me and Jamie jumped only to see Jay at the bottom of the steps wit her crutches.

Jamie was a light red as Jay laughed goin into the kitchen. i busted out laughin sittin on da couch.

Jamie sat beside me restin her on my shoulder. i wrapped my arm around her kissin her forehead.

i squeezed her ass alittle makin her jump.

"dat ass doe" i whispered in her ear makin her turn redder.

---

×Makayla×