3: What Are U Doin To Me?

Jaiiy pov

art class ended and i walked up to the girl that was sittin by that blue eyed, brown head girl. she was cute light skin, dark brown eyes, wit long brown hair that stops at her back.

she smiled lookin down when she saw me approachin her. i smiled holding out my hand "how u doin im Jaiiy" i greeted. she looked at my hand and slowly put her hand in mines.

i felt my whole body get a cold shiver when her skin touched mine. "Jamie nice to meet you" she said quietly. i kissed her hand makin her blush and look away "the pleasure is all mine"

that girl came over towards us. "hey Jamie ready to go to class?" she asked her. she looked at me and raised her eyebrow. she was about to say somthin when Jay came over puttin her arm around my neck.

she ruffled my hair which she knew i hate. i pushed her away makin her smile. she looked at the blue eyes girl but the girl kept lookin between us while Jamie just looked at me.

i smiled at her she blushed and looked away when she had gottin caught starin. "oh hey Christina" Jay said puttin her arm around my shoulder. the girl just rolled her eyes.

i looked at Jamie "can i walk u to class?" i asked her she smiled and nodded. we started walkin away until Christina came up to us.

"i thought i was takin u to class?" she asked Jamie. Jamie kept openin her mouth than closin it. Jay put her arm around Christina shoulder. "let Jaiiy take her to class and ill walk u" she said to her.

she pushed Jay about to say something but Jay dragged her away. i took Jamie hand and began to walk. i can feel her tense and i let her hand go apologizing.

she blushed. i smiled alittle. i like when she blushes "its fine" she said quietly. we continued to walk when i felt a hand connect wit mines. i looked down to see its Jamies.

i looked up at her but she was lookin down. i squeezed her hand alittle. im startin to like this girl and idk y i never go for the quiet shy ones. theres something about her and i like it.

Jay pov

i dragged Christina away from the two. i stopped at a spot where nobody can see us. she was up against the wall while my hand was ontop of her head on the wall with the other on her waist.

she looked up at me and i felt my breath get caught in my throat. she notice cause a smirk appeared up on her face. "wats the matter?" she asked tiltin her head to the side.

she but her hand up to my face makin it worser. "wat are u doin to me?" i asked.

---

×Makayla×