1: Back To Skool

Jay pov

"come on Jaiiy your going to make us miss the bus!!!" i yelled upstairs at me sister.

She does this every mornin for school sense the first day of freshman year, now its the first day of Junior year.

She came down. finally. all she do is mess wit her hair that's what took her so long.

We were wearing something similar. she had on:

|| Black button down

white bow tie

white boy skinnies

black and white supras

white beanie ||

I had on:

|| white button down

red bow tie

red boy skinnies

white and red supras

red nerd glasses ||

I had my hair out curly. we grabbed our bags and walked out saying bye to ma and pops.

We walked to the bus stop and waited.

"so where your girl at?" I asked Jaiiy. she shrugged "idek i haven't seen her in a week" she said "but I'm about to dump her tho she becoming distant and i think she cheating" she added

I nodded. The bus came and we hopped on. We sat all the way in the back. I pulled my red beats out my bookbag and put them on. The first song that came on was YG Who Do You Love Ft. Drake.

I started rappin out loud i don't care this bus was half packed. Some people looked at me but i didn't pay attention. Jaiiy had her black beats bobbing her head so i knew she couldnt hear me.

The bus came to a stop and we got off. I put my head phones around my neck still blastin music but Rich Homie Quan was now on. We went and got our schedules. Of course the principle told me to turn off my music.

I looked at Jaiiy schedule to see we had all the same classes. When we walked out the office. That's when we seen Jaiiy girl walking over to us. She gave me a smile and hugged Jaiiy.

"u smell......different" Jaiiy said. She looked at me and i gave her a knowing look. Jaiiy pulled Moni away.

Jaiiy pov

I pulled Moni into a quiet spot where nobody can see us. We sat down and i looked her in the eyes. "are u cheating on me?" i asked she looked away but i softly grabbed her chin making her look at me.

"are you?" i asked. She nodded i stood up but she pulled me back connecting our lips together. i kissed her back and i didn't feel that spark like i did when we first met.

She pulled back. "sorry just wanted one more kiss sense were over" she said. I nodded agreeing. We stood up going our seperate ways.

I got to my class sitting beside Jay. "so how did it go?" she asked. "she cheated, we kissed, and we broke up" i answered.

---

×Makayla×