15: Dream

Jay pov

i flipped us over gettin ontop of Chris as i kissed down her neck until i found her spot. she moaned as i bit and nibbled on her neck.

i lifted up her shirt kissin her collar bone as my hands squeezed her breast.

i moved back up to her lips. i licked her bottom lip and she opened up, our tongues fought for dominance until she flipped us over.

she kissed down my neck. rippin my shirt open. she looked at me "wake up" she said.

i looked at her in confused "wat?" i asked but i was pushed goin threw the mattress until i hit water.

i looked up holdin my breath to see i was inside the mattress. i kept hittin the mattress tryin to get out.

i lifted up breathing hard "having dirty dreams of me i see" i jumped out of bed.

"who said that?" i asked "calm down babe its just me" "Christina?" i asked sittin on the bed "nah ur baby muva" she said

i smiled "u saw my dream?" i asked embarrased. "it dont have to be a dream for long" i heard her say seductivly.

"oh really?" i said layin back on my bed wit a smirk on my face. "yup open ur window" she said. i hopped out of bed lookin out my window but didnt see nuffin.

"u little te-" i was cut off by Chris jumpin on me makin her lips land on mine. i layed her on the bed kissin down her neck.

she growled. i looked up at her "wat? wats wrong?" i asked concerned movin up to be eye to eye with her.

"not tonite" she whispered. "but-" she cut me off "my wolf wont let me until the full moon" she explained

"wat happens on the full moon?" i asked "i will mark u as mine and we will have sex....only if ur ready" she said the last part quickly.

i pecked her lips "im always ready as long as u are baby its better to make love then have sex.....will u be my girlfriend?" i asked

"of course thats wat mate really means" she said smilin peckin my lips.

"how did u do that? the talkin in head thing" i asked

"its a wolf thing babe" she said peckin my lips again.

she flipped us over so now i was on the bottom and layed her head on my chest.

i ran my hand through her hair. "how are u gettin to skool tomorrow?" i asked

"ill leave early in da mornin" she said tracin my stomach. "u want sumthin to wear?" i asked sittin up but she pushed my back down.

"nope im fine" she said standing. she took of her shirt and pants leaving her in her blue underwear and matching bra.

i let out a low whistle. she smiled pullin her hair into a ponytail and slidding in. i pulled her closer peckin her lips.

"wake me up before u leave i wanna drive u home and to skool" i whispered against her lips.

she agreed snuggling up against me as i wrapped my arms around her. "i love you" i kissed the top of her head closin my eyes.

"i love you too" i heard her muffle. i fell asleep wit a smile on my face.

---

×Makayla×