21: Full Moon Pt. 4

Jaiiy pov

as she kissed down my neck i felt my body jolt as her teeth sinked into my neck.

i felt her tounge slid around the spot she bit. i flipped us over kissin her. i bit her bottom lip earnin a growl.

i smirked movin down to her jaw leaving a mark. i kissed down her neck.

i pulled off her shirt as she ripped mine open. i unclipped her bra kissin her shoulder.

kissin her chest i flicked my tounge on her nipple earning a moan. i kissed down her stomach.

tuggin off her pants. i rubbed her through her panties makin her arch her back.

i slid her panties off kissin her thighs. i licked her slit. movin up she grabbed my neck pullin me into a kiss.

i slid a finger in her earnin a small gasp that escaped her lips. i added another finger strokin in and out of her slowly watchin as she closed her eyes throwin her head back.

i picked up my pace kissin her neck. i felt her walls tightin around my fingers so i pulled out.

i went down suckin on her clit. she gripped my hair pullin at it alittle. i sticked my tounge in movin at a slow pace.

"faster" she breathed out but i didnt listen i kept movin at the same pace as my thumb rubbed her clit.

i heard her growl which made me smirk. i grabbed her thighs burrin my face in her goin fast as she requested.

she moved her hips wit my tounge. her legs shook as she cummed all over my tounge.

i kept strokin makin sure all of her juices was out. i cleaned her up movin up.

she pulled me into a kiss pushin her tounge in my mouth tastin her self. i groaned as she moved her tounge explorin my mouth.

she flipped us over so she was ontop.

---

×Makayla×