11: What Was That?

Jay pov

two months has past and Jaiiy is still in the hospital. shes still isnt woke. me and Christina are going to see her. these past 2 months have been rough. i go and see her everyday with Chris by my side.

we are still not together because Chris cancelled the date because of wat happened to Jaiiy.

she conforts me and we have gottin closer every minute spending time together. we walked into the hospital hand in hand.

we signed in and walked to Jaiiy room. Jamie was sittin beside Jaiiy. its been like this sense day one. she stayed by Jaiiy side and im glad she cares.

Christina and i have been bringin Jamie some clothes and stuff when she doesnt want to leave.

her skin is gettin paler and paler each week and her eyes dont have that spark in them anymore. i try to see wats wrong wit her but Christina always holds me bck every time.

we sat down on the other side across from Jamie but it was only one seat. me and Chris was arguin quietly at who should sit down. she won.

i sat down as she stood up. i pulled her onto my lap and kissed her cheek. i wrapped my arms around her waist puttin my chin on her shoulder lookin at Jaiiy.

"wats the update?" i asked Jamie. she looked up and i stared into her dule eyes. "they said it might take another month for her to wake" she whispered.

i felt my arms tighten around Chris waist. she rubbed my arms as she felt it. i was mad and sad at the same time.

i need my fuckin sister back i miss her so damn much. they said it will take 2 months not fuckin 3. i felt my eyes water but i didnt let any tears fall. i had to be strong for Jaiiy.

we stayed silent for atleast 30min until i dozed off.

........

i woke up to a door crackin open. i looked rubbin the bck of my neck. Chris and Jamie walk in. when did they leave? i was goin to say something until there was a loud groan.

my eyes widened we all ran over to Jaiiy side. Jamie held her hand cryin already "Jaiiy" i said earnin another groan.

"she squeezed my hand" Jamie whispred smilin. Jaiiy eyes opened slowly.

she looked over at me and smiled. i smiled back when her eyes landed on Jamie, Jaiiy looked scared.

Christina looked bck and forth from Jaiiy and Jamie until she pulled Jamie out the room.

wat was that?

---

×Makayla×