22: Full Moon Pt. 5

Jay pov

when Chris dress hit the floor she pulled me into the bathroom. i took off my pants as she turned on the shower.

she turned around attackin my lips once again. we took off the rest of our clothes hoppin in.

i pushed her up against the wall suckin on her neck. all she did was moan in my ear as her hands gripped the back of my neck.

i went up kissin her lips. As our lips moved in sync she bit my bottom lip. i slipped a finger in her makin her gasp and moan at the same time.

i stroked her slowly. i added another finger makin her dig her nails into my back.

she pulled away lookin into my eyes. her eyes were still glowin. i picked up the pace makin her moan while closin her eyes.

she came on my fingers. i put her on her feet cleanin my fingers. she pushed me up againt the wall attackin my neck wit her tounge.

i felt her teeth go into my skin. she licked my neck movin up kissin my jaw. she pecked my lips.

"ur all mine now" she whispered against my lips. "good" i said. i picked her up gettin out the shower.

i layed her on my bed hoverin over her. she bit my ear "do u have one?" she whispered.

i looked in her eyes to see they got a brighter red. "do i have wat?" i asked kissin down her neck.

"a strap" she purred into my ear makin a shiver go up my spine. "no" i answered.

"go look in my bag and put it on" she purred again. i got up goin into my closet and pulled out a purple strap.

i put it on and turned around only to bump into Chris. she pulled me into a kiss as we backed up fallin back on da bed.

i pecked her lips. i sat up wit the strap in position "are u sure about this? u know we dont have to use this yet" i said she pulled my into kiss.

"yes im sure" she whispered against my lips. "im just nervous wat if i mess up some how" i said.

"shhh baby calm down u dont have to be nervous and u wont mess up just take ur time" she pulled me into a kiss which turned me back on.

i pulled back sliddin in and out so she can get used to it. i slid all the way in lookin down to see her eyes close as she made a face bitin her lip.

i moved my hips slowly earnin a small moan from her. i moved in and out slowly.

"Jay fuck" she moaned as i went deeper. i picked up the pace makin her nails go into my back.

i kissed her neck makin her flip us over. She put her hands on my stomach bouncin up and down as i held her waist.

i bit my lip as i watched her make faces as she moaned. she started to slow down so i know she was about to climax.

i layed her back on her back movin my hips back and forth fast. she was moanin uncontrollably. she screamed my name as she came hard.

her body shook as all her juices came out. i pulled out makin her juices fly. i cleaned her up.

i moved back up peckin her lips "best night ever" she whispered against my lips smilin. "agree" i said.

"love you" she said. "i love you too" i said as i wrapped her into my arms. we both dozed off.

---

×Makayla×