Chapter 15

"I can't believe I'm getting married!" Filauria was in her wedding dress and her sister Tia was trying to arrange the veil into Filauria's curly red hair.

"Well I can. Now stop moving Fil!"

Ellie laughed as Tia struggled to place the veil on an ever bouncing Filauria. Tia stood back and took another calming breath before returning to Filauria's hair. When she came forward Filauria's wings moved and flapped Tia's face. Tia threw her hands up into the air.

"Oh I give up!"

Filauria gasped. "No, no, no! I'll keep still I promise!" As if to prove her point Filauria sat down on the stool that she had earlier refused to sit on. Ellie looked down at Damon's watch that was in her hand.

"We have ten minutes until we need to be there." Luckily Tia had already placed the veil into Filauria's hair before she bounced up.

"We need to go now!"

Ellie picked up Filauria's bouquet of calla lily's, white roses and green grass interweaving the flowers. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

Filauria giggled madly for a minute. Tia and Ellie waited patiently for her giggling spell to pass. Filauria had already had about twelve of these giggling fits throughout the morning.

"How silly of me! Right let's go."

Tia and Filauria flew out of the door leaving Ellie to run along. Ellie loved being an elf and wouldn't change it for the world but she had always wondered what it would be like to fly.

"Come on Ellarian! Hurry up!"

"Easy for you to say!"

Ellie wasn't out of breath or flushed when they reached the stone circle but her feet were bright pink. She couldn't run in heels so she had taken them off leaving her bare feet at the mercy of the snow. Ellie was the only bridesmaid since Tia was the maid of honour. Ellie was the only one walking down the aisle who couldn't fly. Damon was kind enough to point this out about two hundred times yesterday during the rehearsals much to Ellie's annoyance.

"Ellie! Snap out of it. Come on the music is starting."

"Alright. I'm coming." Ellie walked out first.

How long will I love you

As long as the stars are above you

And longer if I can

How long will I need you

As long as the seasons need to

Follow that plan

How long will I be with you

As long as the sea is bound to

Wash upon the sand

How long will I want you

As long as you want me to

And longer by far

How long will I hold you

As long as your father told you

As long as you can

How long will I give to you

As long as I live through you

How ever long you say

How long will I love you

As long as stars are above you

And longer if I may