Epilogue

Back in the vampire coven Sam sat on a bench while the coven's doctor attended to his handless arm. Sam winced and snarled at the poor doctor.

"Watch it! Just because my hand isn't there, doesn't mean I don't feel any pain!"

The doctor sighed and pulled away from the prosthetic hand he was fixing to the end of his arm. "I know sir. I am well aware that you still feel pain."

Sam sighed impatiently and looked down at the doctors work. "Are you finished yet!?"

The doctor nodded and stepped back from the bench. "Yes sir. Can you flex your fingers?"

Sam lifted his arm and flexed his fingers. The silver fingers glinted in the rooms light. Sam smirked and clenched his fist. The nurse who sat in the corner wrote down a few things on her clipboard and nodded at the doctor.

"If you have any problems with your hand sir please come and tell me."

Sam held up his hand. "Suited for killing werewolves don't you think doctor?"

The doctor didn't look at Sam as he cleared his tools away. Sam looked at the doctor suspiciously. "Doctor?"

The doctor looked up and nodded. "Yes sir?"

"Well?"

"I'm sorry I didn't hear you sir."

Sam raised his eyebrows. "You and I both know doctor that, that's a load of shit. You're vampire. Hunter of the night. Our hearing is perfect."

The doctor returned to his tools. Sam growled lowly and walked dangerously up behind the doctor. "You know what's strange doc? When I asked this coven to report to me if anyone had seen the girl and my brother but no one reported anything."

The nurse exchanged a nervous look with the doctor. The doctor backed away from the tools further away from his leader.

"What's even stranger is that I can even smell her scent all over this bench actually. How is that possible?"

The doctor stopped as his back hit the wall. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Sam sneered at the mans refusal to tell the truth. "I bet that you do. Which I why you must die."

The doctor's eyes widened as Sam's new silver hand thrust into his chest. The doctor groaned in pain and slumped to the floor as Sam ripped his heart from his chest. The nurse screamed as the doctor fell to the floor dead. Sam crushed the doctors heart in his hand causing blood to trickle down his silver hand and drip onto the floor. Sam kicked the doctor's body off to the side.

The nurse in the corner stood up and wrapped her hands around Sam's waist. "You took your time."

Sam smiled in adoration down at the girl as she began to clean the blood of the doctor off his silver hand. "You're being unfair Evangeline. I was testing out my new hand."

The girl, Evangeline, grinned and kissed Sam. "I know Sammy I was only teasing. You were just as deadly as you always are."

Sam smirked and pulled the rag out of her hand once she finished. He put Evangeline's hands around his neck and whispered into her ear.

"Not always dearest. You and I both know how you like it."

Evangeline began kissing her way along Sam's jaw and up towards his lips. "Fast."

Sam walked her back into the wall and lifted her arms above her head. She moaned as he began grinding against her. "And hard."

Sam lifted her against him and tore off their clothes. Evangeline threw her head back with a gasp as Sam moved into her.

They laid panting on the bench together. Evangeline rubbed her hand across Sam's smooth chest. His eyes were closed as he played with her hair and held her close. Evangeline kissed his cheek.

"Sammy?"

"Yes my dear?"

"You would never hurt me would you?"

Sam sat up and looked hurt. "Never. Why? Do you doubt my promise?"

Evangeline moved into Sebastian's lap. "No its just you kill without hesitation and I wonder that if I ever angered you, you wouldn't hesitate with me."

Sam held Evangeline tightly to him. "How could you think such a thing? You know I love you. I promised to give you the safe world you deserve. You're the reason that I fought André, you're the reason that I made that deal with TESS, you are the reason I live and breathe."

Evangeline smiled at Sam. "I'm sorry darling. I should never have asked."

"I'm glad you did because I got to say how much I love you."

Evangeline kissed Sam softly. "But you tell me everyday."

Sam grinned and kissed Evangeline's neck where his mark was. "So I do. And I always will Evie."