Chapter 5

Sebastian clumsily stirred the two hot chocolates while his sister looked around the flat. It was his since he paid for it at the end of each month. He took through the two mugs and handed one to Lily. Lily smiled at Sebastian and continued to look around the living room. She stopped and picked up a photograph.

It was a photo of Sebastian with his arms around a beautiful green eyed girl with blue hair. They were sitting on Sebastian's bike and he was kissing her cheek as she sat in his lap. She was looking at the camera laughing.

"Who's this?" Lilly held up the frame to Sebastian. He smiled slightly as he remembered the day that photos was taken.

***********************

Ellie walked out of their room wearing the first sundress she had tried on.

"I think I'll just wear this one."

Sebastian threw his hands into the air. "That's the one I told you to wear five dresses ago! Woman I despair of you!"

Ellie frowned at him. "Are you ready?"

"Yes. Come on, come on. We'll be late."

Ellie squealed as Sebastian threw Ellie over his shoulder and walked out of their flat. He locked the door and carried Ellie downstairs to his bike. He put Ellie onto the bike and climbed on himself.

Sebastian started the bike and sped off to the Walkers house where they were going to attend their barbecue. It was just going to be the Walkers, Sophie, Ellie and Sebastian there.

When they arrived Sebastian turned around in his seat to smile at Ellie. He wished that she didn't have to wear those green contacts but he understood that she needed to. Ellie smiled back at him and gave him a peck on the cheek as Sophie came out of the house with a camera slung around her neck.

"What kind of kiss was that?"

Ellie shrugged and hopped off the bike. "A quick one."

Sebastian growled playfully and pulled Ellie back into his lap. She started laughing and calling out to Sophie for help. Sebastian began attacking Ellie's neck and face with kisses.

"Sebastian let me go!"

"Not until I get a proper kiss."

Ellie laughed and turned around in Sebastian's lap. She knelt on the bike seat so that Sebastian was looking up at her. She leaned down and gave him the proper kiss that he was after.

***********************

Lily looked at Sebastian curiously. "Who is she?"

"Ellie. She was my girlfriend."

"What happened?"

"I will tell you later I promise but right now I have to go to work. Don't let anyone in. You'll be fine here on your own right?"

Lily nodded. "Yes."

"I will see you later then."

"What do you do?"

"I'm a swimming instructor and lifeguard."

"Really? See you."

Sebastian walked out of the flat locking the door behind him. Lily slumped down onto the sofa after the door shut. She looked around wondering what to do when she saw a box beside the TV. She jumped up from the sofa and peered inside the box to see a large selection of DVDs.

Lily settled down onto the sofa to watch Kung fu panda. It had been her favourite film to watch before Sebastian left. After he left he wasn't around to protect her and their brother Sam from their mother. She stopped them watching TV and forbid anything that could give them joy. They weren't given any money so even when their mother left they couldn't sneak out.