Chapter 21

"Miss Oakwood!" Amy snapped her fingers. Ellie stood up quickly and ran over to Amy. She hated shopping with that vile woman but she didn't have a choice. Most of the TESS woman had come along that day but since Saturday was Elie's first christmas ball, Amy had taken up the task of making Ellie's life a living hell.

Ellie looked at Amy with a fake smile. "Yes Mrs. Frasers?"

Amy handed Ellie three heavy ball dresses. "Hold these. Have you not found anything yet?"

Ellie tried not to let her annoyance show. "I was thinking of going with Damon and he would be able to help me choose."

Amy laughed. "Oh Miss Oakwood. You do amuse me sometimes Miss Oakwood. I don't think Mr White would want to go with you. I don't think your relationship is as serious as you make it out to be. I don't peg Mr.White as a long haul relationship type of man."

Ellie huffed and shoved the three dresses back int Amy's arms. "In that case I'm going to look for a dress. Then when I find a dress I will go back to headquarters to see my boyfriend Mr. Weiß."

Ellie spun on her heel and stalked away from a dumbstruck bitch. She went over to a friendly looking shop assistant called Lizzie. She flashed Ellie a too white smile.

"Is there something I can help you with?"

"Yes please I'm going to this Christmas ball thing and I need a dress."

"Is there any particular style of dress you'd like?"

"Uhh..."

Lizzie smiled. "Would you like me to pick out a few dresses for you to try on?"

Ellie grinned. "Yes please."

"Any colour you had in mind?"

"Red."

"You go into dressing room number three and I'll see what I can find. Whats you're size?"

"12."

A few minutes later Ellie was zipping up a red dress. Lizzie had only come back with one dress saying that the one she had was perfect. When Ellie looked in the mirror she agreed with Lizzie. It was one of the most beautiful dresses she had ever seen. She stepped out of the dressing room and Lizzie clasped her hands together.

"Just as I thought. Perfect."

Ellie nodded in agreement. "It is perfect. I'll get this one."

"Excellent. Have a good day."

"Thank you."

On her way out the shop Ellie walked past Amy who was shooting daggers at her. Elie couldn't resist sticking her tongue out at Amy. Kathleen was standing next to Amy with the three dresses that Amy had given Ellie to hold for a moment.

Ellie unlocked her room and placed the keys on the kitchen counter. She put the bags into her bedroom and called out for Damon.

"Damon! I'm home."

Ellie held a muffled answer from his study. She went into the study where Damon was drawing symbols onto a map. Ellie wrapped her arms around Damon's shoulders and rested her head on top of his. Damon leaned back and held Ellie's arms.

"What are you doing?"

"Planning."

"Planning what?"

"Rosie's escape."

Ellie melted when she saw how much effort Damon was putting into rescuing Rosie. She knew he was doing it for her.