Chapter 19: Realizations

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello everyone! Happy Friday! I am just here to say that I have realized that I have been brushing over some topics mentioned in the story. I am also realizing how fast I have made every event happen without any breaks between them. I am going to slow the story down a bit and start to include things that I have barely mentioned before. This will include Ainsley's love for piano, Sam and Colby's social medias and Youtube accounts and things like friends of the people within the Trap House. Sorry guys, I felt like I had to mention that, but here is a long chapter. If you enjoy this chapter, make sure to comment and vote! I love you all :)

WARNING:

What you are about to read may contain mature themes and strong language.

COLBY'S POV

The morning after Ainsley's dream, I woke up to her in my arms... And came to an important realization. I wanted to comfort Ainsley, but I also want to kiss her when I wanted, hug her, be able to feel her touch, tell her how beautiful she is, how much I love her, how much I wanted every inch of her to become mine. And so that's what I was going to do- right after I ask her to be my girlfriend.

Tonight.

I smiled for no apparent reason, even though you and I both knew the exact reason- her. There... right in my arms lie the most perfect girl that had ever existed. Ainsley's pale green eyes complimented her fair skin tone. Her hair was the perfect shade of blonde that made her look as if the Sun had reached down and kissed her. Her body was perfect in every way shape and form. She was noticablely shorter than me where her height ended right below my upper chest. I loved it. I loved everything about her. I swooned over her, but did Ainsley know? Did I hide my intentions or were they blatantly obvious? Was it too much to hold her when she cried or when she was afraid? Was it all too much? I didn't know, and I didn't care. All I wanted was to make her mine tonight.

But my thoughts abruptly ended when Ainsley sniffled and moved closer to my chest. I felt her small, cold hands press themselves lightly against me. Without even knowing it was possible, my smile got bigger.

---------------------------------------------

It was about midday when everyone except Aaron, Corey and Sam were relaxing in the gaming room. And as I fiddled with my fingers, I realized now was the perfect time to pull Ainsley aside.

"Hey, Ains? Can I talk to you?" I asked after I looked over in her direction. She wore a long-sleeved baby blue pajama shirt with a matching pair of shorts. She had on white, fuzzy socks that stopped right below her shins. Her hair was pulled back into a messy bun with some strands pulled out in the front to help structure her flawless face.

Ainsley smiled, "Sure." I walked out of the room and into the grand hallway followed by her.

"What's up?" Ainsley asked once we came to a stop outside of the twenty four pee-pee room. (A/N: I wheeze every time Corey says that in his videos).

"So-uh-you're not busy tonight, are you?" I awkwardly asked.

"No, not really. Why?"

"Can I take you to dinner tonight?" I smiled.

As soon as the last word escaped my lips, an enormous, genuine smile appeared on Ainsley's gorgeous face. She nodded in response before giving me a tight hug. She wrapped her arms around my neck, while standing on her tippy toes. Bending down slightly, I wrapped my arms firmly around her petite waist. I felt Ainsley nuzzle her head into the crook of my neck.

Hearing Ainsley's laugh and seeing her smile so big made me happier than words could comprehend... Because I know I haven't seen a sincere Ainsley smile in way too fucking long.