Chapter Two ✔

| TAEHYUNG |

It had been five days now that his father has been home; he was never home for that long which scared Taehyung a little.

The beatings and the insults had doubled within that time but today was the boys lucky day, his dad had finally left the house to get more alcohol.

This gave Taehyung enough time to pack a small bag for himself; he'd officially couldn't take anymore.

It didn't exactly take him long to pack seeing as he barely had anything that he could pack to take with him, plus the poor boy was moving onto the streets anyway.

He only packed a few set of clothes, a blanket and a small pillow that'll come in handy while sleeping on the cold concrete.

He rushed downstairs when he had packed his stuff, going straight for the kitchen where he took edible food and a few bottles of water that's not exactly going to last him but enough for the time being.

Taehyung didn't bother to look around to see what he was going to miss, because he wasn't going to miss anything.

The young boy just headed straight for the front door and walked out, not looking back as he made his way down the street.

A little smile formed on his badly bruised and cut face as he breathed in the fresh air, it's been so long since he's been outside.

His guess would be a few months now, it just felt so nice finally being outside in the open, outside with all the nature.

He walked through a woodland trail which held happy families walking with their children; this brought a frown to his face because this used to be him and his family.

Now, standing there as people walked past he probably looked a mess. He probably looked like one of those kids who got into a lot of trouble when in reality he's an abused kid who's finally running away from home.

He doesn't know how long he stood there for but the sky light had begun to lower, and people began to leave.

With a small sigh, he dragged his feet along with him as he continued on his journey to who knows where.

His mind began to wonder, thinking about how his life could have been if only his mother was still alive.

If his father didn't turn into what he was today, would he still be happy? Or would his life still have gone to shit?

Would he have been in a happy relationship with a boy?

Yes. He's gay; he figured this out only a few years ago, he was so scared to come out to his family so he kept it inside.

He was planning to come out to them days before his mother's accident.

Just thinking about this brought tears to the young boy's eyes, but he quickly shook them away not wanting to cry just yet.

Just as he was about to think more, he was brought out of his thoughts by loud gun shots being fired.

This immediately brought him out of his train wreck of thoughts.

Quickly, he looked around to see where he was and found that he had somehow daydreamt himself all the way to the docks.

The shots kept on getting louder, his body frozen to the spot as he frantically looked around to find somewhere to hide or an overall escape route.

By the time he found one, someone had grabbed his arm in a harsh grip which tore a small scream of fear from his lips as he looks up to see a man.

There was blood dripping down the side of his head, a small bruise on his right cheek along with a small cut and he was wearing all black as he looked at the young boy with a sneer.

Taehyung tried to form words, tell this unknown man that this was a mistake and that he doesn't know how he got here but the only sound leaving his lips where the sound of his cries.

The man didn't hold an ounce of feelings on his face; it was like he was stone cold but deeply on the inside his heart was breaking for this smaller boy.

'Bring all to me,' he could hear running through his brain, he wanted to let the small boy go, he really did.

This boy looked terrible, he didn't look like he was one of those horrid Black Dragons, he looked like a kid but he has to follow his bosses orders.

With a blank expression, he picked the small, light boy up and threw him over his shoulder as he began to walk his way over to where the others would be.

Cries were leaving Taehyungs lips as he hit the man's back in hopes of letting him go "Let me go!" He cried "I haven't done anything wrong!"

The man just ignored this boy's cries as he continued walking.

Taehyung was scared; this fear was more than what he had feared when he was in the grasps of his father.

It was in this moment he wished he was at home; he wished that he was in that terrible place.

But before he could even say anything, he was being thrown onto the hard concrete where he landed on his already frail arm causing a small snap to be heard.

A cry of absolute pain tore through the young boys lips as he scrambled back, holding onto his broken arm only to stop after a few seconds as his back hits someone's legs.

Quickly, he looked up to see a bunch of men standing in a line with their arms tied behind their backs, some giving him sympathetic looks while others held a blank expression.

He then turned his head to see some more men, these men weren't tied up, these men looked like they were the reason for this.

A man soon stepped out of the shadows, a complete blank facial expression on his face as he looked over everyone.

His eyes soon came onto the young boy, freezing him into his place as small cries and whimpers left his lips.

He's so scared that he can't even find it in him to look away.

Why did this have to happen to him? He was just a boy.

And in this moment, he wishes he was dead.

______