Chapter Seven ✔

| JUNGKOOK |

Jungkook was sat in his office, looking through a bunch of paper work that he needed to go through while he waited for someone to notify him about his special little toy.

He'd been in his office for over three hours now just waiting for someone to come and tell him that his toy is finally in his room, he didn't want to do anything to him... yet.

He just wanted to talk to him, get to know him maybe.

Yes, he's bit of an asshole and probably would have started on him straight away but there was something about the kid, something about him drew him to the boy when he first looked at him.

He couldn't exactly place his finger on what exactly attracted him to the boy, but he wanted to get closer to him but on the other hand he just wanted to do things to his little body, claim him as his own and not let anyone touch him.

Jungkook was a little sick in the head if you couldn't already tell, but what can you possibly expect for the young mafia boss? He was thrown straight into this ever since he was a little kid; his father trained him to be who he is now.

His mother wanted nothing to do with the Mafia; she also didn't want anything to do with Jungkook.

She gave birth to him before shoving him in his father's arm, even his own father didn't want a child but he also saw a potential person to take over for him and that's exactly what happened.

When Jungkook reached the age of 21 years old, his father gave him the whole mafia as his present, his father is quite an old chap being the age of 64 years old. To some that wasn't old, but to Jungkook it was because the man was continuously growing closer to his death.

His father met Jungkook's mothers when she was 32 years old, they both met each other through a one night stand.

They genuinely had feelings for each other, after the one night stand they both kind of just hit it off.

His father kept the mafia thing away from her, but she later found out and wanted nothing to do with him nor the whole mafia itself.

She later discovered she was pregnant with Jungkook a few weeks after they broke up, she gave birth to him nine months later before shoving him in his father's arms to never be seen again.

Shaking his head, he looked up from his work to see that Namjoon had walked inside of his office.

"Yes?" He asked, not entirely bothered with the man's presence.

"I just came to inform you that the kid has finally been placed into his room, Jackson said that he left him there half an hour ago but didn't say anything until now because he left him to have a shower and change clothes," he said, standing near the door.

"Thank you," he nodded, standing up from his chair and did a little stretch cracking his back in the process "I'll go see him now."

Namjoon nodded his head, holding the door open while Jungkook walked out of the room only to be stopped after a few steps "Don't be so harsh on the kid Kook, he looks like he's been through shit as well as the shit that we've just put him through, he's just a kid afterall."

Rolling his eyes, he nodded his head "Yeah, whatever, I get it."

"Good," he nodded.

Jungkook left after the word left the elders lips, making his way upstairs.

He walked down a corridor which held a bunch of doors for a bunch of rooms, these rooms being for Jungkook and his first, second and third in commands as well as their lovers if they have one.

A small smirk formed on his lips when he came face to face with the door that held his new plaything inside, he was sure going to have fun playing around with this one.

The ones that he had before weren't all that fun, he would always get bored of them within a week or two and end up having to kill them because they knew too much about the place and where it was located.

He couldn't have them running off and telling the police now could he? He doesn't need those fuckers on his back; he doesn't need to deal with them again.

They brought him down to the station only a year ago, but lucky for him he managed to get himself out of it by telling them that he knew a place that held some top of the market weapons that he had been to, to get some of his weapons.

Yeah, he lost a place to buy some good weaponry but it was worth it if it meant that he wasn't going to go to jail.

He would have gotten a life sentences if he didn't say anything, he really didn't need that now.

With a shake of the head, these thoughts were erased from his mind before he shoved a key into the lock of the door.

With a twist, the lock clicked to show him that it was officially open.

He pushed the door open, it swinging back to reveal a small boy curled up on the bed with one arm in a cast and his head buried in his knees.

He could hear the silent sobs leaving the young boys lips as he looked at him; the sight was absolutely pathetic in his opinion.

But at the end of the day, this kid did look pretty weak to him when he had first looked at him.

He was covered in bruises on his face, he was curious to know why he had them but he didn't exactly have time to ask him nor does he really care about them either.

Yeah, curiosity tugged at him to find out why this boy had bruises littering his face but the other half of him couldn't really give a shit about them.

But with a loud cough the boy quickly sat up on the bed, his big and scared brown eyes falling upon the man.

This only brought a smirk to his lips; he could see the fear that was swimming around in the beautiful brown eyes that looked into his own.

"Hello gorgeous," he smirked.

He was sure going to have fun with this one.

______