Chapter Twenty Two ✔

| TAEHYUNG |

The next day came rolling around pretty slowly, the day before just being the most boring one of them all.

Everyone had been busy that day so Taehyung was left on his own with nothing to do at all, so he pretty much slept the whole day away.

Dinner had also been boring, Jungkook hadn't turned up to it which he just brushed off because they weren't in a relationship so why should he need to know where the male is all the time?

But as night came, Jungkook had finally turned up and did as he had promised and cuddled with the younger as they slept the night away with small smiles on their lips.

As morning came, both Taehyung and Jungkook stayed in each other's arms for a while as they enjoyed each other's warmth.

Words were not shared, the moment was just perfect that not one of them wanted to share a word and ruin the peace on quiet.

But the silence soon came to an end when Jungkook finally spoke up, "Tae?"

Taehyung let a small hum leave his lips, looking up at the man with a tired smile on his face.

"Would you like to go out for breakfast today?" The man asked.

With a smile, he nodded his head, "I would love too," he replied.

Both of them finally got out of each other's embrace, taking turns to shower, brush their teeth, release themselves before finally getting ready for the day.

Taehyung wore a pair of bagging trousers along with one of Jungkook's white t-shirts and a light grey zip-up hoodie. He finished it off with a pair of sandals and his glasses, with his hood on top of his head.

He looked over to Jungkook with a small smile, eyeing the male up 'secretly' but the man knew he was being eyed up from the small chuckle that left his lips and the shake of his head. This caused a small blush to form on the younger's cheeks as he looked down.

The man was wearing a striped white and blue polo shirt with the first two top buttons undone, he matched this with a pair of black skinny jeans before he had tucked his shirt into it. To finish it off, he had a belt on to keep the jeans up and a pair of brownish coloured timberlands.

Just looking at the man he looked smart but super sexy in Taehyung's opinion like he was a full course meal ready to be served upon a golden platter.

Once both of them were ready, they left the mans bedroom and headed downstairs. 

Before leaving, they told Jin what they were doing and Jimin that he was in charge seeing as he was the First in Command.

The drive to the cafe was silent, but it wasn't an uncomfortable silence it was a peaceful silence that they both enjoyed.

They both had a really nice breakfast, sharing things about each other that they both didn't know before. 

Everything was going great.

It was an hour before they both finished and were back in the car, but instead of going back home, they were going into the city.

The man wanted to buy Taehyung some things, he kept refusing but of course, he had to go and like a very stubborn man, he crossed his arms over his chest and sulked all the way there.

Again, everything was going great. They had a great time in the city, they even stopped to have lunch in a small restaurant.

As the day turned to night, they both decided they would head back home but I guess someone had other plans.

As they were walking to where Jungkook had parked the car, they were stopped by some drunken old slob.

"Oi!" The man shouted towards them, both of them stopping.

Taehyung stopping in fear from recognising the man's voice and Jungkook because the boy had stopped.

"Oi, you fucker! I'm talking to you!" The man shouted again, his voice getting closer before the boy was being violently turned around.

A small shriek of fear left the boys lips, his hand tightly holding onto Jungkook's as he looked the man in the eyes.

Looking up, he could see that Jungkook was glaring at the man, "Excuse me, but don't you dare lay your hands on this boy," he said in a calm manner, a manner you never want to hear come from this mans lips.

"I'm not talking to you am I? I'm talking to that waste of space clinging to your hand," he sneered, this frightening the boy more.

In one swift motion, the man had hold of Taehyung's bad arm tightly being sure to leave a bruise and a slightly more damaged shoulder.

A small cry of pain left the boys lips as he was jerked away from the one person who cared, the man's disgusting voice seething down his ear as he spoke, "Think you could run away from me huh? You're mistaken, boy."

"Dad stop," the boy cried, trying to get out of the man's painful grip. His eyes going to Jungkook's pleading for help.

Taehyung could see something turn in the man's eyes, his once caring eyes for him flared with anger which scared the boy but he knew it wasn't directed at him.

Before Taehyung could be dragged away with the disgusting man known as his father, something happened.

The grip on his arm went away, while his father fell to the floor with a loud thud. He saw that Jungkook had just applied pressure to the man's pressure point, knocking the man out.

Just seeing this brought the younger to his knees, burying his head in his hands as he let out loud cries.

His arm and shoulder hurt, both sending agonising pain through his body.

He soon felt a gentle hand on his good shoulder, this caused him to look up and see who it was.

Through tear-filled eyes, he saw that Jungkook was crouched in front of him with a small frown on his lips as he looked at the crying, and damaged boy.

He soon placed a gentle hand on Taehyung's face, wiping the fallen tears away before pressing a gentle kiss upon his forehead.

"Are you okay?" The man asked.

Not wanting to lie anymore he cried out a small, "No," with a shake of his head.

He was brought into the arms of the man who just saved him from his father, he wrapped his own arms around his neck as he just cried.

The boy cried and cried until he had no more tears to shed.

Why do bad things always happen to him?

______

Sorry if this was shit and didn't have much dialogue.