Chapter Fifteen ✔

| JUNGKOOK |

Jungkook was in a bad mood as it was, but having this kid bump into him just pissed him off even more.

The kid literally looked like he was about to piss himself, this made him laugh on the inside but on the outside he was just glaring intensely at the boy.

"Watch where you're going kid," he said through gritted teeth.

A small pout and a glare formed on the younger's lips as he looked up at him "Me? Why don't you watch where you're going?" He fired back.

"I was looking where I was going," he glared.

"Yeah well, clearly not big man," the kid said, also glaring back at him.

Both of them stood in the middle of the hallway, both of them glaring at each other not one of them wanting to back down.

It looked stupid, both of them were just being childish but what should you expect?

Ever since Jin said that Jungkook wasn't allowed to lay a finger on the boy, it was like the kid could control the man.

If he made one wrong move, he'd go off and tell Jin while standing behind him with a satisfied grin on his lips as the man would get told off.

Jungkook hated it, just like he hated the kids cute little face, his cute little pout, his cute little box smile, or his cute little mole on his nose and the way he makes him smile when they have actual conversations or how he just wanted to just kiss the kids little pout and cuddle his cute little body and play with his hair.

He hated it because he hated the fact that he actually loved all these little things about the boy, it's already been a month and he's grown a soft spot for the kid.

If you were to tell him that he'd go soft for some kid a few months prior, he'd have laughed in your face and threaten to cut your throat open in one single motion.

But then again, if you asked him now he would still laugh and threaten to cut your throat open. Why? Well, why would he want to admit that? This is Jungkook we're talking about after all.

Shaking his thoughts away, he grabbed hold of the kid's wrist and began to drag him in the direction of the staircase.

Jungkook could feel Taehyung begin to panic, his body moving all over the place to get out of Jungkook's tight hold "I'll call for Jin if you don't let go!"

"Go ahead," he said through gritted teeth, dragging the boy up the stairs.

But just before he could even open his mouth to shout Jin's name, Jungkook had place his free hand over the boys mouth to stop him from opening up his mouth so that he could shout for Jin.

He really didn't want to put up with Jin right now; he also doesn't know what had got a hold of him either.

Why was he dragging this kid up stairs to his bedroom? He doesn't know why, it's like his body has a mind of its own but he's not complaining.

Why couldn't he have just pushed him out of the way and walked off?

Not knowing the reason why, he shook his thoughts away as he dragged him down the corridor until he came face to face with his bedroom door.

Taehyung was still squirming around, trying to get out of the man's strong grip but it just wasn't working at all.

Jungkook pushed his door open, bringing the kid into his room before shutting and locking the door behind him.

He turned around to see the scared look on the boy's face; this just brought a smirk up to his face as he watched him backup away from him.

Jungkook just stepped forward, and with every step he took the boy took one back.

"I really will call for Jin!" He said, looking around for an escape root but finding none.

"Then go right ahead kid, I'm not stopping you," he says with a shrug, his smirk not once leaving his lips.

Just before he could even think about shouting, he fell back his back hitting the bed.

Jungkook took one last step forward before he got onto the bed, grabbing the boy's wrists and pinning them above his head so that he had no escape whatsoever.

Just looking at him he could see the fear evident in his eyes.

But being in this position, Jungkook's heart did this weird thing where it skipped a beat and his stomach felt rather weird as well.

He doesn't understand what was happening but being who he was, he chose to ignore the weird feeling as he looked into Taehyung's beautiful brown eyes.

He watched as the boy gulped, his eyes looking all around trying his hardest to look anywhere but into the older males eyes.

Jungkook leaned forward, his lips ghosting over the younger's ear as he whispered "I thought you were going to shout Jin," before pressing a light kiss behind his ear.

He could feel the little shiver that ran down the boy's body, this caused a satisfied smirk to form on his lips.

"Get off me," the boy said through gritted teeth, trying his hardest to push the male off of him.

Jungkook just hummed, pushing his knee up against the male causing his breath to hitch slightly "You sure that's what you want?" He grinned.

The boy didn't reply, this just made the man grin even more.

He soon let go of one of the boy's wrists, but quickly held it with his other hand one so that he still had him pinned down.

His now free hand, grabbed hold of the boy's chin so that he could force him to look into his eyes.

He still saw fear in his eyes, but there was also something else in his eyes but he couldn't tell what he could see so he just shrugged it off.

Looking into his eyes, he could faintly see a small blush creeping up onto the boy's face tinting his cheeks a light shade of pink.

But as he looked deeply into his eyes, it was like something was forcing him forward.

Very slowly, his face gradually getting closer to the younger's face, their lips lightly brushing against each other's.

He doesn't know what got a hold of him.

But before he knew it, his lips were pressed against the others.

______