Chapter Twenty ✔

| TAEHYUNG |

He doesn't know what got a hold of him, but just hearing those words leave the elder's lips brought something out of him.

He'd pushed his lips onto the mans, savouring the feeling of his rough lips moving against his soft and delicate ones.

Just hearing those words come from the man gave him more realisation of his own feelings.

His heart skipped a beat and it was like millions of little butterflies were moving around in his stomach, he couldn't help the smile that came to his lips before he kissed the man.

He never thought he would have the balls to make the first move, but here he was with his lips against the others because he was the one who made the move.

It felt so good to have those intoxicating lips back on his own; he truly missed the feeling of having them pressed against his own.

They stayed like this, their lips locked until both of their lungs were screaming out for them to bring oxygen into their bodies.

They finally pulled away, foreheads pressed against each other's as they both panted heavily as they tried to bring as much oxygen back into their bodies.

Once their breathing began to even out, Taehyung pulled away to see that the man was smiling shyly at him which was honestly adorable because when does this man ever get shy? Never.

He watched as the man bit down on his lip before looking into his eyes "So does that mean you like me as well?"

Taehyung nodded his head, a smile forming on his lips "I really like you too, Jeon Jungkook."

"Good," he replied before lips where being pressed against his own lips.

They kissed for a while longer before they both pulled away, savouring the time they were having together.

They really didn't want this moment to end, but of course a yawn left Taehyung's lips indicating that he was tired.

"Tired?" The male asked to which he nodded his head.

"I think I should head to bed," he mumbled.

A frown formed on the male's lips "Can't you spend the night with me? I know it's soon, but I don't want to let you go just yet."

A small blushed formed on the younger's cheeks, he looked down shyly "Okay," he said shyly.

With a small smile, he got off the man's lap before quickly heading to the door planning on getting changed before returning to the room.

"Where are you going? I thought you were staying?" The man asked with a small frown.

Taehyung turned around, his smile still on his face "I'm just going to get changed; I'll be right back I promise."

Before he could even leave, he was being stopped by a hand grabbing hold of his wrist gently "Just wear something of mine, seeing as you're just wearing other people's clothes at the moment anyway."

Blushing, he shyly nodded his head to which the elder grinned before walking over to where his clothes were in his chest of drawers.

He shyly watched as the man opened up the drawers and began to pick out clothes for the both of them to wear; it wasn't long though until he was walking over to him with clothes in his hands.

He took the clothes from the man before walking towards the bathroom; he walked inside, turned the light on and shut the door behind him.

He looked at the clothes that he was given which was one of Jungkook's white t-shirts and a pair of jogging bottoms seeing as it was pretty cold to wear shorts.

Quickly, he changed from the clothes he was already wearing into the ones he was given before he neatly folded his clothes he was recently wearing and placing them into the dirty hamper which was in the bathroom.

"Jungkook?" He called out through the closed door.

"Yeah?" He faintly heard from the other side.

"Do you have a spare tooth brush I could use?" He didn't hear anything for a while until he heard a faint knock on the door.

"Is it okay for me to come in?" Taehyung nodded but then remembered the man couldn't see him, so he quickly opened the door and the male walked in.

Jungkook was wearing something similar to him, but instead of a white t-shirt he was surprisingly wearing a black one instead.

Before he could say anything, a tooth brush was being handed to him which he gladly accepted with a small smile.

Both of them quietly brushed their teeth before spitting it out, drying their mouths before leaving the bathroom after switching the light off.

They both made their way over to the bed, not really caring if the both of them were going to share because to be quite honest they both just wanted to be as close as possible with each other.

Taehyung climbed into the bed, pulling the covers over his body while Jungkook did the same after he had turned off his bedroom light.

Both of them lay there silently, staring up at the ceiling not really knowing what to do or say next.

Well, obviously the clear answer was to go to sleep like they had originally planned but something felt off.

But that feeling soon disappeared when Taehyung was being pulled closer to the elder male, a smile forming on his lips as he placed his head gently onto the others chest.

He moved around slightly, trying to get himself comfortable before he finally stopped moving around and settled with his head on Jungkook's chest, his arm flung over the males stomach as well along with his leg in between the others.

And for Jungkook, he had both arms wrapped securely around Taehyung with his chin resting on top of the others head.

Both of them shut their eyes as they both enjoyed the feeling of being in between each other's arms, both with content smiles on their faces.

If you asked the both of them where they think they would be about three months ago, you'd wouldn't expect them to say like this.

Well obviously, no one really knows where they're going to be within a few days, weeks, months, or even years.

But right now, they both wanted to enjoy the warmth they both were sharing between each other.

Taehyung looked up slowly, smiling up at the male tiredly "Goodnight Kookie."

"Goodnight Tae," he replied, pressing a quick yet soft kiss against the others lips which he happily returned.

They were both happy; nothing could ruin their peaceful moment and the moments to come for the happy pair.

Or so they thought.

______