Chapter Fourteen ✔

| TAEHYUNG |

It's been a month since Taehyung was brought to this house, his arm was finally out of the cast but he had to keep it in a sling because his shoulder still wasn't full healed.

Through this month, he had gotten closer with his new 'parents' as Jin likes to call himself and Namjoon, he's also gotten closer to both the doctor and Jimin and he has to admit, they're both really cute together but he can tell that Yoongi keeps turning him down.

It's cute though how Jimin doesn't give up, he can tell they both really like each other but he can also see that Yoongi is just playing hard to get.

And lastly he's gotten closer with both Hoseok and most definitely Jackson.

He has slightly grown close to Jungkook, but not much as they both have petty, childish arguments here and there but of course, Taehyung always liked to play the Jin card which always allows him to win their argument.

Even through their petty arguments, they still held some pretty decent conversations and the man hasn't tried to hurt him again which he's pretty glad about.

He's also quite friendly with the other house members; they are all lovely even if some of them do look like they could just kill you with one look.

But here's a secret, those ones are more like big scary teddy bears and he finds it absolutely adorable.

And once his arm was finally out of the sling, Jin had offered him a place to help him around the kitchen. This would be like his full time job I guess you could say, but he won't really get paid for it.

He's also allowed to help Yoongi out when he needs the extra help which he's quite happy about; he's always been a caring and helpful kind of boy. Well, he was until his father locked him away from the world.

But that's irrelevant now; he's found a new home in a place he never thought he would actually call a home.

He thought once he was brought here they would do terrible things to him, but turns out their all like one big family; they care and look after each other. Jungkook's the only one who couldn't really give a shit.

But there's no point in thinking about that at the moment, because right now he was sat in the living room with the Kim's, Hoseok and Jackson.

He was quickly brought out of his thoughts by Jin waving his hand in front of his face "You okay Tae? You seemed to have spaced off."

Taehyung quickly nodded his head, a small smile forming on his face "Yeah, I'm fine. What were we talking about?"

"We were discussing bets," Hoseok grinned.

"Bets?" he asked slightly confused "Bet's about what?"

"About the yoonmin couple," Namjoon shrugged.

"What about them?" He asked "Why do you need to place bets? I'm so confused."

"We're betting on how long it's going to take them to get together," Jackson replied.

Taehyung nodded his head, picking up his glass of water, taking a sip.

"We've already placed our bets on you and Jungkook," Namjoon shrugged, hearing that made him choke on his water.

"Excuse me?" He said, trying to get his breath back "Why the fuck?"

"Language," Jin said with a glare.

"Sorry," he muttered "But why? Why me and him? He's an asshole, I would never," he says with a shake of his head.

"It's obvious, you guys are sooo going to get together," Hoseok grinned, dragging out the 'so'.

"No we're not," he simply replied, folding his arms across his chest stubbornly "Never going to happen."

Never in a million years. Him and Jungkook? That makes him want to laugh and gag at the same time. That guy is way too full of himself; he'd rather date his career than care for someone else.

"Anyway, yoonmin bets," Jackson said, trying to bring the conversation away from the one that was taking place.

"Well, I have nothing to bet," Taehyung said with a shrug "So, I'm out of this."

"Sure you can, bet yourself," Jin said.

"And why would I do that?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You can be a slave for a month," he shrugged.

"Yeah no," he replied.

"Whatever," Jin said, turning his attention back to everyone else "Let's bet ₩80000 each, and I'll say my bet will be for that they'll get together within the next five months."

"Deal and I'll say by the end of the year," Hoseok replied.

"Give it two months, they're already loved up as it is," Namjoon shrugged.

"And I'll say about six months," Jackson said.

Taehyung just shook his head at the lot of them, he couldn't believe they were betting on someone's love life but then again he could believe it as well.

He may have known these four for about a month, but he really could believe these guys are the type to make a bet about anything.

It is quite amusing, but they're betting on him which kind of makes him a little mad but he wouldn't tell them that.

They'll all lose their money anyway; he and Jungkook would never end up together not even if they were the last two people alive.

He'd rather cut off his arm than date that monstrosity, he's just evil and childish and he just needs to get a life.

Just thinking about him boils his blood, yeah they might talk with each other and some of the times they are pretty decent conversations but then the next they'll end up in a childish argument about something.

Plus, that man just won't leave him alone. He can't count how many times he's threatened the guy with Jin, yet he still comes back.

Shaking his head, he finished his drink before standing up from where he was sat "I'm going to get another glass of water, do any of you want a drink?"

They all muttered a no and continued their conversation about Jimin and Yoongi; this just made his scoff and shake his head before he walked out of the living room.

He made his way in the direction of where the kitchen would be, his mind swarming with thoughts.

He didn't know he was so deep into them until he bumped into someone, his glass falling out of his hand and crashing onto the floor causing it to break.

Slowly, he lifted his head up to become face to face with non-other than Jungkook himself who was just glaring at him.

Oh boy.

______