Meeting Eleanor.

So, before I begin this chappie, I want to thank everyone for reading. The last time I checked the reads, it was 57 reads. Thanks. I didn't think I was going to get 5 reads, much less over 50. Thanks so much. :) Thanks so much for reading, and yes, I expect there to be a lot more to this story, so you don't have to worry about that. Well, enough with the sappy stuff, ON TO THE CHAPPIE!

Amy's P,O.V.

I walked into our flat, and saw a note on the counter.

Hey baby,

I think you should follow these notes. I have a surprise for you. First place to go to, is our bedroom.

Love, Niall<3

I smiled. I put my purse on the counter, and put the note in my pocket.

I walked into the bedroom, and picked up the note on the bed.

So babe,

I thought you would like this one. Go to the nearest cafe, and I'll meet you there.

Love, Me.<3

I smiled even more. I loved that cafe, it was cute little place. I grabbed my keys, locked the flat door, and walked downstairs. I decided to walk to the cafe, so I put my keys in my pocket. I walked on the sidewalk, and went into the cafe. I was looking for Niall.

"Looking for your sweetie Niall?" asked a voice behind me. I turned around, and I was kinda shocked.

"Eleanor?" I asked. She nodded. "What are you doing here?"

"Taking you to Niall." Was the last thing I heard before I was knocked out.

----------------

I woke up with a pounding in my head, and felt blood on my lips. I was in a dark room. I reached for my phone in my pocket, but nothing was in any of my pockets. Where the hell am I?

I tried standing up, but I hit my head.

"Fuck!" I hit the top of my head really hard.

"Amy?" I thought I was hearing things, because I heard Niall's voice.

"Niall?"

"Amy! Where are you?" Niall asked. I rolled my eyes.

"How the hell am I supposed to know Niall? It's pitch black in here!"

"Follow the sound of my voice, Amy." He said. As soon as I started to crawl around, a bunch of lights came on. I rubbed my eyes and went over to Niall, who was on the other side of the room I was on. I hugged him. I was scared to death.

"Ni, I'm scared." I said as I nuzzeled against him.

"It's ok baby, I got you." He told me, as he held me closer.

"Oh look Eleanor, they're comforting each other." We heard Louis say. We looked up, and saw Louis, and Eleanor.

"You bitch!" I screamed. "The fuck Louis?"

"Wait what?" Asked Niall.

"This bitch punched me in the face in a cafe!"

"Why were you in a cafe?"

"I was following the notes you set out for me!"

"I didn't write any notes..."

I screamed. I was going crazy. "You fucking bitch! Let me the fuck out!" I screeched.

Eleanor just laughed. And so did Louis.

"You aren't getting out until you go to hell!" Eleanor laughed.

"Niall, give me the fucking keys."

Niall reached into his socks and pulled out our apartment keys, and handed them to me.

"I thought you took everything from them!" screeched Eleanor. I was scratching a hole in the glass

"I thought so too!" yelled Louis. Eleanor smacked Louis. Niall was trying to push open the door to the room Louis and Eleanor were in, while I was still scratching the glass. Luckily the glass was thin.

"Niall! Punch the glass!" I yelled to him. He nodded and punched the middle of the scratched circle, and the glass sharttered. I put the keys in my bra and climbed out the room, and Niall followed behind. I grabbed Niall's hand, and opened the door in the room Louis and Eleanor were in. We ran out of the room, and down a long hallway to a door at the end. Niall opened the door, and we ran outside. We kept running until we were at least 3 miles away from the building. I hugged Niall, and started to cry. Niall held onto me while I bawled.

"It's okay baby. We are away from them now." Niall's voice sounded so soothing. He was rubbing my back, the way he does when I'm upset, which always calms me down.

"Where are we?" I sniffled.

"I'm not sure. But we will get home. I promise." Niall told me. I nuzzled up to him.

"Hey! Why are my favorite leprachauns in Cheshire?" Asked a voice behind us. We turned around, and saw none other than Harry Styles.

I think this was a good chappie. Don't you? Speaking of your opinion, what do you think of the story so far? Please comment or post on my message board what you think. Thanks! Oh, and thanks for the 57 reads! Love yah! -Hannah:D