He looks familiar...

Sam's P.O.V.

"You didn't tell me you were going to a concert!" I exclaimed. Sometimes Amy is so forgetful.

"I.... I forgot."

"Oh lord.. Okay. Maybe you should sleep a little. What time is the concert?" I asked her.

"Uhm... I think it's at 9."

"Okay. I'll tell Lacy--"

"No! Don't tell Lacy!" she whisper yelled at me.

"I'm gonna tell her to wake you up at 6, so you can eat and get ready."

"Oh... Sorry. Sometimes I just..."

"Don't think?" I said, finishing her sentence.

"Yeah." She yawned, and went back to sleep. I smiled and looked for a price of paper to write a note on. I looked at her nightstand, and saw a little brunette boy and her on swings at a park. I laughed quietly. I wrote my note and couldn't help but think, that little boy looks so familiar...

-----------------

Amy's P.O.V.

"Ames." I heard someone whisper to me. "Ames. Wake up."

"What?" I groaned. I wanted to sleep. My headache was almost gone, but I just wanted to sleep.

"Sam said to wake you up at six, and it's 6:04. Get your lazy arse up."

She left? I didn't know Sam left. I opened my eyes to see a pair of blue ones looking back at me.

"Lacy, get me an aspirin."

She nodded and ran off for the pill bottle. I looked over to my nightstand, and saw a note, and my picture of my best friend from Ireland. I picked up the note, and read it.

'Sup Amy,

I walked home. Yeah.. That's it. Hope you feel better. =)

Sammay;)

I chuckled, and saw Lacy running into my room.

"Here you go, are you hungry? Mom made dinner. Mac n' cheese!" She smiled to me. I swear, she is such a ham.

"Yeah," I washed the pill down my throat. "I'm hungry. I'm coming. Can you put some in a bowl for me?" I asked Lacy.

"Sure! You're still taking me to the concert right? Even though your hungover?" She asked.

"Sam told you?"

"Nah, I figured it out." She winked, and walked downstairs. She is smart. I got out of bed and changed into sweatpants, because I was still in my attire from last night. I threw on a t-shirt, and went downstairs.

I grabbed my bowl of Mac n' cheese and ate it in probably one minute; I was starving. I got another bowl, and my father walked into the kitchen.

"Amy. Get me a beer."

I just nodded. I put my bowl of noodles on the counter and got him a beer. We gotta do whatever he says when he is drunk, because if we don't, he will... Hit us.

He nodded and went out on the back porch.

I ate my mac n' cheese, and walked back upstairs. I felt like banging my head against a wall. Ugh. I went into the bathroom, and took a shower.

After I got out of the shower, I went into my bedroom and put on a random tee and random sweatpants. I blow dried my layered blonde hair and then straightened it. I put on a black cami, and then a pink cold shoulder shirt with black jean short shorts. My head still hurts badly, but I couldn't let my sister down. Plus she knew I was hungover.

---------------

"Ladies and gentlemen, ONE DIRECTION!"

Everyone was screaming and whooping as the five boys walked onstage. I was yelling too, but I probably shouldn't have, since my head still hurt.

The boys started singing and I couldn't keep my eyes off of the blonde one. He looked vaguely familiar. I swear, he looked like someone I knew. If he had brown hair he would look exactly like..

"NIALL!" I screamed. Niall, my best friend from Ireland!

"WHAT?" Lacy screamed. She didn't know who he was, besides the fact he was in a band.

"NIALL! HE'S THE BOY IN THE PICTURE ON MY NIGHTSTAND!" I screamed back to her.

"OH MY GOSH!!!" Lacy was stunned.

Niall's P.O.V.

I smiled and looked into the audience. I loved performing. We started singing One Thing. I sang my part and looked into the crowd and saw all the fans. I love my fans. Then I saw one girl. She looked familiar. Sort of like my best friend... But she moved.. To the... The U.S.! Oh my gosh. Amy.

Amy's P.O.V.

"LACY! WE BETTER HAVE BACKSTAGE THINGYS!" I screamed to her.

"I'M HAPPY TO REPORT WE DO!" She screamed back.

Oh my gosh. I'm going to see my best friend, that is in a band. Best. Day. Of. My. Life.

---------------

When the concert was over, Lacy and I went backstage to see the boys. I was mentally freaking out. I'm going to see my best friend.

"Hi, I'm Harry Styles."

"And I'm Louis Tomlinson."

"Liam Payne, nice to meet you."

"Vas happinen'? Zayn Malik is here!"

"Niall Horan."

Lacy was freaking out. She loved Liam. I was freaking out. I am going to see my best friend. I walked over to him and just started talking.

"Uh... Hi." I said awkwardly.

"Hi." Niall seemed nervous as well. Did he recognize me?

"I um.. Just wanted to um.. Tell you that umm.. Well.. I'm... From Ireland!" I panicked.

"I.. Can tell. You have the same accent as me. Are you from Mulligar?" He asked.

"Yeah. But uh.. My name is Amy. Amy O'Gallager."

"I um.. I like your name."

"Thanks.. I like yours too." I blushed. Get on with it Amy!

He smiled.

I took a deep breath. "Well, Niall, I'm not sure if you recognise me, but, when I was five, I met my best friend. My best friends name was Niall Horan."

--------------------

Eep. I'm sorry! I haven't uploaded for like ever! Writers block sucks! Well, I'll try to get a chapter out tomorrow, so yeah. Again, Sorry for the wait.

P.S. Niall is hot.