Staying with Hazza

Amy's P.O.V.

"Hazza!" I said. I was so happy to see someone I know who knew where we were and didn't want to kill us. I ran up to him and gave him a hug. Niall came and hugged Harry too.

"What are you guys doing here? You look like you broke out of an insane asylum!" Harry told us.

"Well, it's a long story." Niall told him.

"I have time. My car is over here, I'm taking you to my place." Harry said to us. We followed Harry to his car, and got inside. I was stuck in the backseat.

"So tell me what happened, that brings you to Chesire." Said Hazza.

"Well, our day started with Louis coming over," I began.

----------------

"Really? Gosh, guys. I'm sorry that happened. That sucks. How about you stay at my place for a few days?" Harry asked us. We were at Harry's flat, where he lived by himself.

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea." Niall said.

"I just think your lonely Haz. But yeah we will stay for a few days." I winked. "But I need clothes."

"So will I." Niall told him.

"SHOPPING!!!!!" yelled Harry. Gosh, I love that kid. As a friend.

"Okay Harry. Niall and I need phones anyways. Louis took ours." I told him. "Is there an ATM anywhere near us?"

"Yeah, there's one in the mall. Let's go!"

----------------------

Sorry, short chappie today, I was at Fantasy Island all day.And my cousin is sleeping over. Anyway longer chappie tomorrow. Bye Bye! -Hannah:)