Chapter 8

Again , no hints. I have a feeling that you will hate me after you read this chapter.

Amy's P.O.V.

I was at home, texting Niall.

To: Niall My Boy Friend Minus The Space<3

i think we should tell harry. about us. i trust him enough that he wont tell anyone about us.

From: Niall My Boy Friend Minus The Space<3

yeah, i trust him too. you tell him, i cant get away from everyone right now, last rehearsal until break for 2 weeks. more time with you<3

To: Niall My Boy Friend Minus The Space<3

awe<3 okie, sending the txt now.

To: Hazza:D

okie. me and niall are dating. please dont tell anyone. i wont be able to handle the pressure.

Send. It feels good to tell someone. I wish I could be with Niall right now. My mother is still not talking to me, and the only person who is even talking to me in my family is Lacy. I talk to her all the time. I felt my phone vibrate.

From: Hazza:D

IT'S ABOUT FRIKIN TIME! I knew it was gonna happen. I promise I wont tell anyone. pinkie swear.

I smiled. I trust Haz the most out of all the boys, besides Niall. I hope that Harry really means that he will keep it a secret.

From: Niall My Boy Friend Minus The Space<3

Hey, rehearsal is over, wanna come over to the hotel?

To: Niall My Boy Friend Minus The Space<3

yeah! I'll be over in a few minutes. see you then<3

I quickly got changed into a v neck shirt, and black shorts, with flip flops. I ran into Lacy's room, told her I was going to the hotel, and ran into my car. I drove to the hotel, and parked next to the entrance. I ran up to his room, and calmly knocked on the door. Niall opened it up, and pulled me into a hug.

"It's just us, for now. Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Haz are coming over in abour 10 minutes." Niall whispered to me, then pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him back.

"I love you." I whispered to him.

"I love you more." He whispered back. "Now let's get in the room, we don't want to be seen remember?" He pulled me into the room, and I felt like a princess, with her prince. Niall closed the door, and pulled me into another kiss. I love him. Then we heard a knock at the door. We pulled away from each other, and I ran to the couch, and Niall ran to the door. I plopped down and tried to look as I have been in this spot for more than 30 seconds. Niall walked into the living room area with the boys, and sat next to me. Harry sat next to Niall, and Zayn, Liam, and Louis sat on the chairs across from us.

"Hi boys," I said, when everyone was sitting down. "What's going on?"

"Nothing... I'M BORED!" Yelled Harry. "LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!"

Everyone nodded in aggrement, and Niall put his arm around me.

"You go first Harry." I told him.

"Okay, Liam, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

Harry laughed manically. I gave him a weird look when he said, "I dare you to have a spoon in your lap for the rest of the game."

Liam looked scared as hell.

"The hell?" I said.

"Little Liam is afraid of spoons." Harry told me smiling like a freak.

I was still confused. Niall looked at me.

"Don't worry about it." Niall said shaking his head.

As Harry walked into to living area, Liam looked like he was going to shit his pants he was so scared. It was kinda funny.

"Why do you love to torture me?!" asked Liam. Harry was laughing like a freak, and I was sorta scared to laugh, since I didn"t know why he was scared of them in the first place.

Once the spoon was finally in his lap, Liam went on with his turn.

"Niall, truth or dare?" Liam weakly asked.

"Truth."

"What is the craziest thing you have ever done?"

"One time, in second grade, (I don't know how they do school in Britain. Judge me.-H) Amy was going to move the next week, and we decided to prank our teacher by going by different names. She was really old, and barely remembered our names. So for the next week, Amy went by Hermione Granger and for the rest of the year I was Hubert Dinkleman." Niall told everyone. I laughed.

"I remember that! I wanted to be Sheryl, but you wouldn't let me!" I laughed.

"Yeah!" We laughed together, and everyone was just staring at us, and Louis was glaring at us.

Louis's P.O.V.

I glared at them. I wanted Amy. I deserved her. I won't stop until I get her. After they were done laughing together, she excused herself to the bathroom. I went into the kitchen, to get a drink, and Amy's phone was on the counter. What I did next I regretted. I looked at her phone and I picked it up. I unlocked it, and there was no passcode. It was open on one of her text messages. I dropped her phone back on the counter, after I read Niall's contact name. I am going to kill him. Right now. I ran into the living room and I attacked him. I was punching him and kicking him.

"NO! LOUIS STOP!" I heard Amy scream. "HARRY HELP NIALL!"

I felt Harry grab onto me, and pulled me away. Amy ran to Niall, and checked for a pulse crying her eyes out.

"Liam, call an ambulance!" She cried, laying her head on his chest. "Baby everything will be okay. I promise." She whispered. Zayn walked over to her trying to comfort her. Harry dragged me out into the hall.

"What the hell dude?" Harry asked me.

"You know why." I hissed, and saw paramedics running up the stairs. I walked into my room and paced. Fuck everyone.

Do you hate me? Please don't. The story gets better. I promise. Don't stop reading. Thanks for reading the chappie. :) -Hannah<3