Chapter 14

I am not giving any spoilers for this chappie. If you haven't read the update before this one, you need too. It's super important. It talks about how this is the last chappie, and why. Ha. Now you have to read it!!

*6 months later*

Amy's P.O.V.

I got into my white dress. Sam and Lacy were helping me zip up the back. A few months ago, I got in contact with Lacy again. She told me everything that had happened with our mother and father. Turns out she was living with one of her friends, because Mom was abusing her, and Dad died while drunk driving. So I invited her to live with me and Niall. She gladly accepted, and now she lives with Niall and I in Ireland.

As for Sam, Harry finally asked her on a date, and now they are happily boyfriend and girlfriend. They have been dating since the week after Niall had asked me to marry him.

As for me? Well, I guess you could say I was thrilled with life. It is the 16th day of July, which doubles as my wedding day. I smiled as Lacy fixed the train of my dress.

"You look absolutly gorgeous Amy." Sam smiled to me, with tears in her eyes. Lacy nodded in agreement. "Niall is going to be absolutly stunned when he sees you."

"Shut up, my hair isn't even done yet!" I smiled back, pointing to my hair that was only brushed through.

"It doesn't need to be. It's naturally gorgeous!" Sam exclaimed. I looked over to Lacy, who hasn't said much.

"Something wrong Lacy?" I asked, concerned.

She shook her head. "I'm just so happy for you, I didn't want to talk, because I would s-start crying!" Lacy cried, happy tears. I walked over to her and gave her a hug.

"Good thing my makeup isn't done yet..." Lacy laughed. I laughed with her.

"I love you Lacy."

"I love you too."

"What about me?" asked Sam, as she joined our hug. We all started laughing, and we all pulled out of the hug.

"C'mon, Ames. Let's do your hair."

------------------

Niall's P.O.V.

"Do you think your ready mate?" asked Zayn.

I nodded. "I have been waiting for this since I was 8 years old. I think I'm ready."

"Mate, I know your ready. You have been talking about this moment since before you even proposed to her." Harry said, from across the room, twirling a rose in his hand. He walked over to me, and gave it to me, and I pinned it on.

"Zayn, go see if the girls are ready. The ceromony is in 10 minutes." I told him. I couldn't wait. I wanted to get married so badly. I started to pace.

"Niall, calm yourself. Only ten more minutes until she's yours. Forever." Haz told me. I stopped pacing.

"Your right. I just can't wait until she is mine forever." I told him, sitting down next to him. As I did, Zayn walked into the room.

"They are ready. Let's go." I jumped up, and went to the spot I have been waiting to stand in, since I was 8.

--------------------

Amy's P.O.V.

I was in the after party with Niall, who was my husband of 5 hours. I was partying, dacing with everyone I was so rediculously happy. I even danced with Niall's mother. That was embarressing. But I didn't care. Today is the happiest day of my life. I know I have said that a few times in my life, but this one is for real. I am head-over-heels in love with Niall James Horan.

"Would you like to dance, Mrs. Horan?" Asked Niall. I smiled as I got up from my chair.

"I would love to."

Awee :') Amy Horan. Cute. So, Once this gets 100 reads I will write the sequel.

Hint for the next book: Niall, Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Louis like to sing as a group. ;)