Chapter 7

Authors Note: The chapter name doesn't give any hints, because I couldn't think of what to call the chapter. Anyways, I now have 13 reads. Errmahgerd. I feel so popular!

Amy's P.O.V.

The first thing I did when I woke up was smile, because I was next to Niall, and I remembered something important. He loves me. I wonder if he loves me as a friend, or if he loves me me like a.. Like a girlfriend. I hope it's the second one, but yet I don't. The only reason I don't want to date one of the boys is because of the hate. Lacy talked all the time about Danielle and Eleanor, and how girls were giving them death threats. I just don't get why people would want to kill them. What have they done to them? I wouldn't be able to deal with that.

I felt Niall stir, and he woke up. I was was still laying down, and he looked over to me. Smiling.

"Good morning." He said to me with his adorable morning voice.

"Good morning." I smiled back to him.

"Some night yeah?"

I nodded and got out of bed.

"Can I borrow some clothes? I need to take a shower." I asked, sitting on the bed.

He got up and got me a tee shirt and some of his boxers and threw them at me.

"Thanks, where's the bathroom?"

He pointed to a room to the left of us and I walked inside. I turned the shower on, and got in. I washed the scent of alcohol off of me with the hotel body wash.

After I showered, I got into Niall's boxers and tee, and walked into the kitchen area, where he was making loads of pancakes.

"Are the boys coming over for breakfast?" I asked, totally forgetting that Niall ate A LOT.

He laughed shaking his head. "Nah, it's mostly for me, but I made you some too."

"Thanks. So, what do you remember from last night, seeing as we were both wasted out of our minds." I asked hoping that he would say telling me he loves me.

"Uhm... You wanted a puppy. And Liam said no." Niall told me chuckling. "You sounded like a four year old."

"I remember that too." I told him, as I grabbed 8 pancakes. Yes, I eat as much as Niall does, and this is only the first serving.

I sat on the couch and started to eat my pancakes.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Asked Niall, biting into his pancakes.

"I don't know... But I want to ask you something." I told him focusing on my pancakes.

"Mmmhmm?"

"Uhm... Do you remember, uhm, last night when you put me, uhm, in your bed?" I stuttered.

He nodded. "Yeah, what about it?"

"Well, uhm, I wasn't asleep, and I, uhm, heard you say--"

"GOOD MORNING! DID YOU GUYS GET IT ON LAST NIGHT?! I HOPE AMES ISN'T PREGNANT!!" Yelled Harry, cutting me off.

I blushed, and looked away from Niall. Damn you Harry. Damn you.

"Harry. You are an idiot." Niall told him rolling his eyes. I smiled to him, as a thank you.

Louis was also here. He wasn't looking at me, and I was glad he wasn't. I was still pissed that he kissed me yesterday, even more so he had a girlfriend while kissing me.

"Whatever Leprachaun. Let's go shopping today! Amy, you definitely need to. Those boxers do not go with that tee shirt!" Harry told me, going all style maniac.

"I wouldn't be talking, the clothes you wear make you look like a gay boy." I smirked.

"BURN!" Yelled Niall. I clutched my temples. Is that boy like, immune to hangovers?

"Oops. Sorry Ames." He apologized, walking over to the couch and hugging me.

"Are you two dating or something?" Hissed Louis, still not looking at me.

"I have a right to hug my best friend, without saying he's my boyfriend." I hissed back.

"Wait, I'm missing out on something. Why are you mad at each other?" Asked Harry.

"Louis kissed me last night. Then Niall told me he had a girlfriend. I don't like him like that, and he needs to set himself straight for cheating on Eleanor!" I told Harry, aiming the last bit towards Louis.

Louis stomped out, and slammed the door.

"Oh my gosh. I'm sorry Amy. Louis isn't the type to cheat. He shouldn't have did that. He came next to me and gave me a hug. I hugged him back, and then Niall got in the hug, and I burst out crying. I felt Niall rubbing my back to calm me down, and it did.

"S-sorry, I-I don't know why I just burst out crying. I'm m-more mad than sad." I sniffeled to the boys.

"It's okay. I think shopping will get your mind off of this." Harry suggested, and I nodded.

"I just have to stop home, and get some money, and something decent on first." I told them.

"Okay I'll drive you home, and we will wait outside, okay?" Niall told me.

"Okay, thanks."

"Oh yeah, it's on me Amy." said Harry.

"Really? Thanks. You guys are awesome." I told them, giving them a hug. "Well, let's go!"

--------------

I was having the time of my life. Harry and Niall were so fun to be around, and Harry was fooling around in Victoria's Secret, while Niall and I were browsing in the store next to it.

"So, Amy, this morning you were telling me something about last night, when Harry cut you off... Do you mind finishing your statement?" Niall asked me.

"Uh, yeah. I wasn't really asleep, when you picked me up and put me in your bed. And I heard you say 'Good night Amy, I love you.' What did you mean by that?" I asked him looking at some tops.

"Well, uhm... I meant it as a girlfriend way..." Niall told me blushing.

"Really?" I said, my tone lightening. Niall fancies me! Eep!!

"Yeah..." He said trailing off.

"Well in that case, I love you too." I told him, whispering. "Don't tell anyone though."

Niall's face instantly brightened up. "Really!?" He asked, and when I nodded, he pulled me in for a hug. I kissed his cheek, but then his expression dimmed. "But you don't want one of us to be your boyfriend..."

"I don't think I would be able to handle all the pressure." I told him. "But, maybe we can date in secret." I whispered, smiling. Please say yes. Please say yes.

"Okay, but somehow the paps will find out, you know that right?"

"Maybe they will find out when I think I would be able to handle the pressure. But let's not worry about it right now." I told him.

"Okay, girlfriend." He winked to me. I'm Niall's girlfriend. Niall is my boyfriend. This is the happiest day of my life.

YAY! Namey? Amall? Sheesh, they do not have a good combo name. Tee hee! Okay, so, Niall and Amy are together! But shush! Be quiet about it! Should they tell Harry? What is Louis going to think? Why are Liam and Zayn not really in this story? Find out next chapter! Except the last one. They will come more into play as the story goes on, I promise. Kaybye:D

-Hannah<3:);):D