Well.. This is awkward.

Amy's P.O.V.

Niall looked a little relieved.

"I knew it. I knew it! Oh gosh Amy I missed you so much!" He pulled me in to a tight hug.

"Niall. Can't. Breathe." I gasped. He let go.

"Sorry. I am just so happy to see you!" He said to me, grinning from ear to ear.

"I am too. It's been what.. 10 years?" I said, also grinning.

"Yeah. I gotta tell the boys!" He exclaimed.

"Uh.. Sure I guess... Please don't tell the fans though... That's a lot of stress." I said. He looked at me quizzacly, but brushed it off, and went and got the boys. I shouted to Lacy to get her little butt over to me. Lacy casually walked over to me and I could tell that she was exploding with happiness. I smiled and Niall walked over with the boys.

"Who is this lovely lass?" Louis asked, looking at me. And by me I mean my boobs. And I'm only a B-cup.

I tilted his head upward.

He blushed while the rest of the lads were laughing their butts off.

"Louis, this is my long lost best-friend, Amy." Niall said, still laughing.

"I guess that means she's off limits?" Asked Harry, and Niall was about to respond when I quickly nodded.

"Boyfriend?" Asked Louis. I shook my head.

"Is she mute?" Whispered Zayn, to Niall.

"Last time I checked, I wasn't." I said casually.

Louis's P.O.V.

Her voice was gogeous. Like tinkling Irish bells. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She was so gorgeous.

"So, if your single why are you off limits?" Asked Harry, and I was a little relieved I didn't have to ask.

"Because last time I dated one of my guy friends best mates, it didn't go very well." She explained. So she could date me if she wanted to. But she doesn't want to.

I nudged Harry. "Mate, can I talk to you?" He nodded and we excused ourselves from the conversation.

We walked into our dressing room.

"Whats going on Louis?" Harry asked.

"Well... I think I have a crush on Amy."

Amy's P.O.V.

After Louis and Harry excused themselves, Lacy was just staring at Liam. LIke, nonstop. Not even blinking. I snapped my fingers in front of her and she snapped out of it, and started to blush.

"So where are you guys staying?" I asked, just out of the blue.

"Holiday Inn." Liam said.

"Cool, I live kinda close to there! How long are you guys gonna be here?" I asked, while Niall was doing something on my phone.

"Like, we have this week of shows, and two weeks of vacation time." Zayn explained. (LOL that almost rhymed! I'm a poet and I didn't even know it!! :) )

"Cool! That's like a month! Maybe I could come over and hangout." I suggested, and the three of them nodded.

"Sounds like a plan." Said Niall.

"What sounds like a plan?" Asked Louis.

"Amy is gonna come to the hotel and hangout with us tomorrow." Said Liam.

"I'll text you the hotel room in the morning, we gotta get going." Said Niall, and hugged me again. I hugged back, and left the arena with Lacy. We drove home and went to bed. Tomorrow was going to be fun.

Hi, I am going to start putting these in bold, just because I want to. Anyway, I would really really appreciate it if you could comment on what you think I should do with Amy's love life. Should she date Louis? Or who else? Should Joey come more into play? Please let me know by leaving a comment! Thanks:) -Hannah:D