The TalkShow

-CHANYEOLS POV-

I woke up as the sunshined on my face. i looked down as i saw suzy still sleeping like an angel. I wanted to wake her up but she looked so calm sleeping, then she looked up at me and smiled.

"Oppa! How did you sleep?" She said half awake trying to looking at me.

"Good." I said stroking her hair.

Suzy got a text. When she looked at it she started groaning.

"I have to do a talkshow in a few hours." She said standing up and stretching.

She had to go out and make a call. I was so relaxed and happy. She's mine now? I was confused at the same time. I smiled and just got up seeing suzy in a hurry in my room gathering her stuff.

"Oppa sorry! Im in a hurry cause Min is coming and the talk show starts in 2 hours i need to be prepared!" Suzy said running back and forth.

She gave me a quick peck standing on her tippy toes and picked up her shirt, then before she left, she came up to me again and gave me a longer kiss and smiled at me.

"Annyeong!" she said waving her hands and running out the door.

I just waved and she blew me a kiss. I catched it and pretended i was dying making her laugh.

-2 HOURS LATER-

I was outside for break time all of the sudden guys around the campus even the girls were screaming and fangirlibg on their phone screens seeing suzy live on the talk show. Baekhyun,Woobin and Yoseob started squealing and started getting too excited. I shaked my head then i looked at the screen. Oh my god. She looked so beautiful no wonder everyone was freaking out.

I was started getting the fangirl symptoms but i realized i was her boyfriend so i shouldn't do that, but damn she looks amazing in that white dress.

"Hello everyone today in our talkshow we have our Nations First Love! BAE SUZY!!" The host said clapping.

Suzy looked straight into the camera and introducing herself. When she looked into the camera like that.. It made me feel like she was just looking at me. The first time we met.

Seul Gi seemed to passed out from fangirling but no one even cared. We continued

"First of all, you look amazing today! Right everybody?" The host said clapping.. Everyone outside was cheering and screaming at their phone screen even the audience was clapping and cheering loudly.

Suzy just laughed like usual making everyone fall for her.

"So about your love Sehun!" the host said looking at suzy questioning her.

Suzy's face went pale and a blank expression. I wonder was she was going to to say. She just looked at the camera and at the host nervously.

"Why are you doing that" The host said laughing.

Suzy just laughed nervously. I could tell that she knows im watching this.

"Well about that." Suzy said scratching her head.

Everything was silenced even outside was quiet waiting for suzy's answer about Sehun. Millions of eyes are on her right now broadcasting live.

-SUZY'S POV-

I woke up seeing Chanyeol staring at me. I smiled and asked him how he slept. He looks so cute with his hair all messed up and tired.

My phone beeped. I looked at it as i saw Min's text.

" SUZY! WHERE ARE YOU YOUR TALK SHOW IS GOING TO BE IN 2 HOURS! " I forgot about the stupid talkshow. I groaned loudly, not wanting to leave chanyeol's comfortable bed.

"I have to do a talkshow in a few hours." I said stretching getting out of the bed.

Chanyeol just frowned but nodded as he understood me. I had to call Min to pick me up. I couldn't let Sehun see me like this cause he would kill me seeing me wear chanyeol's clothes.

"Min! Pick me up at Chanyeols house i texted you."

" What were you doing at his house!" Min said whispering into the phone.

"I'll explain later! Now hurry!" I said trying not to smile.

I walked into chanyeols room gathering my clothes.

"Oppa sorry! Im in a hurry cause Min is coming and the talk show starts in 2 hours i need to be prepared!" I said trying to fix my hair and gathering my stuff.

I stood on my tippy toes and kissed Chanyeols lips quickly and putting on shoes, then just before i left the room i gave chanyeol a long kiss and smiled. I picked up my old shirt.

"Annyeong!" I said waving my hands at him and blowing him a kiss.

He waved back at me and catched my kiss and pretended to die. I laughed and left. I saw Min's car right in front of the house. I got in and just sighed happily.

"So explain." Min said looking at me half serious and smiling.

I told her the story and then she started freaking out. In a good way.

"NO WAY!" She said in english clapping with both hands forgetting she was in the middle of driving.

"But Sehun." She said as her smile faded away looking at me seriously.

"I'll deal with it." I said smiling trying to be positive.

-2 HOURS LATER-

The casting team was rushing around the stage trying make me comfortable but it made me really uncomfortable. I putted on a white dress. My Make up stylist was powdering my face. We were about to broadcast live. I just hope the host wouldn't ask about my dating life.

The cast counted down when it was going to be live. I started smiling already trying to make it seem natural.

"Hello everyone today in our talkshow we have our Nations First Love! BAE SUZY!!" The host said clapping.

I bowed and introduced myself to the audience and camera. I looked at the camera like the first time i saw Chanyeol.

"First of all, you look amazing today! Right everybody?" The host said clapping as the audience clapped along just cheering.

I just laughed being flustered by everyone complimenting me.

"So about your love Sehun!" the host said looking at me with a questioning face as the crowd ooed.

I just completely lost my confidence. I frozed. I didn't know what to say. I just looked at the camera nervously knowing that Chanyeol was watching this... Even Sehun.

"Why are you doing that" The host said laughing making everyone go along.

I laughed nervously. I scratched my head and decided enough was enough.

"Well about that." I said trying to build confidence.

Everything was silenced. No one was making a noise. Everybody was looking at me after this i know i might lose the title of Nation's First Love... Chanyeol and Sehun are probably watching this. Whatever mistake i make... This Is all for Chanyeol.

"Sehun and me.." I said sitting straightening my back and looking at the host and smiled.

"We broke up."

Sorry i didn't like updated ;o School is coming up and i've been busy shopping lmao ;o