Our Love through the Rain.

-BAE SUZY-

When i showed up at Chanyeol's house i wanted to surprise him with coffee plus take him to school but instead the car ride was awkward with Baekhyun here. I just decided i'll just hang out with him later this afternoon see how my schedule goes. When they got off i just did a peace sign out of the window and drove off. When i got back home i saw my manager sitting with the girls.

"Suzy come we were waiting for you to come back!" Min said waving her hand at me.

I sat down. It was rare to have a meeting like this.

"Were starting a tour around Korea in a few weeks" Manager Oppa said giving us our schedules.

"Suzy you're also shooting a cf today so in a few minutes the driver will drive you." Manager Oppa said writing things down.

I sighed. After the members left my manager told me " So you and Sehun?"

"Yea" i said about to walk off.

"You know you should be more careful." He said as i stopped and turned around. I was looking at him confused at what he was trying to say, then i just walked out of the door.

The driver waved at me and i climbed into the back seat of the car. I thought to myself... i haven't called Sehun lately. Maybe it was Chanyeol that made me forget about him. I looked out of the window, do i have feelings for chanyeol or was i just tired and thinking about weird things for him? I closed my eyes and rubbed my head.

Then around 15 minutes later, The car stopped then i got off as i greeted my sunbaes and people. I went into the studio. They told me to dress into this white shirt and shorts. After my makeup i had to shoot a scene with this random guy and pose with a sprite bottle, Then get all have to get wet and dance.

-4 HOURS LATER-

I was so tired and stressed. We had to do retakes and stuff more scenes just for a 30 second cf. As we got done,everybody just clapped and cheered that it was over. I dried off in my make up room and just changed my clothes, then someone came in then back hugged me.

"Suzy ah... did you miss me?" Sehun whispered in my ear.

Sehun? I didn't expect him to be back so early!

"Yea" i said trying to make it seem real.

Sehun then gave me a hard cold stare for some reason.

"Oppa what's wrong?" i said worried and rubbed his arm.

He took out his phone and showed me pictures of me and chanyeol at the park.

"Explain this." Sehun said as he crossed his arms.

I didn't know what to say. We were we being watched? or Sehun came by the park just to stalk?

"Chanyeol asked me to hang out thats all! We weren't doing anything but just walking and talking." i said stuttering looking away from Sehun.

"Are you saying the truth?" Sehun said with hurt in his voice.

"Yes! We're just friends." I said not sure if we were just friends.

"Ok. Suzy ah.." Sehun said as he walked towards me putting his hands in my face.

"Don't see him anymore. Im scared that he might get in between us. You're mine only mine..." Sehun said as he grabbed me to him and hugged me tightly.

Maybe me and chanyeol weren't meant to be.. Maybe he was just a fan that just understood me more than anyone else. I hugged Sehun back. I was just tired of mixed emotions and confusion. I just needed someone to hug me and there was Sehun there for me to hug me.