Alone together.

-CHANYEOL POV-

I looked at my phone as the car drove away. I was so happy i screamed in public. People were looking at me but i didn't care. I went back in the restraunt waiting for Baek and Kyungsoo, i leaned against the wall. I couldn't believe i finally had the courage to be myself and just relaxed talking to her. Baek and Kyungsoo Came out of the bathroom all wet and soaked. Kyungsoo just handed me the key to drive.I wondered what happened to them in the bathroom. When we got home i just ranned to the couch all happy. I looked at my phone about to text suzy, But wait what do i say...?

I just layed on down holding up my phone looking at her selca she took in my phone and thinking what to say to her. Should i just say hi? or should i say what's up? Oh no its tooo lame, then i decided to take a selca for her.

I was doing different poses but it was too weird. I just did a peace sign.

Then i heard Baekhyun and Kyungsoo in their room peeking out whispering to each other.

"Omo what is he doing." Kyungsoo peeking over baeks head.

"Weird creepy stuff man." Baekhyun said.

I ignored them then sent the picture to suzy hoping she'll reply.

I set my phone on the table and just sitting on the couch unpatiently checking the phone every 5 seconds. Then "BLING"

"Awww"

I started screaming. I probably sounded like i was getting murdered, Then she sent me a picture of her in the kitchen sitting with a peace sign.

Then after 15 minutes of sending each others selcas, i thought of asking her to hang out with me. Like you know friends... I was thinking if i should or i shouldn't but i had made my decision now.

"Do you want hang out later?" I texted her hitting send.

I was shaking and scared. Oh god why did i even sent her that maybe i should tell her i was jok-- "BLING"

"Sure i would love to!"

Then i jumped from the couch and started running around the house.

"YAH YAH!!! I ASKED SUZY TO HANG OUT WITH ME!" I barged into Baeks and Kyungsoo's room. They didn't know what to do but just group hug.

"OMO I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN YESS!!" Baek said jumping up and down clapping cracking up.

"OMG YOU NEED TO GET YOURSELF READY!" Kyungsoo said jumping off from his bed falling on the floor stumbling.

I got my phone out and texted her. "I'll pick you up in 30 mins?"
"BLING"

"Ok :)"

I ranned into my room with Kyungsoo and Baek running after me. I swear it felt like we were bunch of girls getting ready for a date.

I just washed my face and combed my hair. Putting on dark blue jeans and a white plain shirt and a snapback.

Kyungsoo tried putting on make up for me but i refused. Why did he even have make up?

I ranned towards the door grabbing Kyungsoo's car keys and ranned into the door forgetting to open it. Then i ranned outside got in the car and breathed deeply.

Ok i can do this. I drove out of the drive way and drove to suzy's place just shaking.

-BAE SUZYS POV-

"Suzy ah i have to leave now i won't be back in a week. I have a concert in japan coming up." Sehun said stroking the back of my head.

I just nodded. I wished i could spend a little time with Sehun.