Just a normal guy.

CHANYEOL POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------

As i walked out of the car in a suit all clean and fresh,Neat hair all done. Fans start screaming my name out. I wink at everyone smiling with my teeth bright and flirtous.

I walk over to a girl standing next to a door, she has long black hair and all the curves she has. I called out her name and she turned around. Her stunning hair flipped so beautifully, Her beautiful eyes and her ---------

-- RINGGG RINGG RINGGG RINGG RINGGG RINGGG RINGG RINGGGG-

"AHHHHHHH"

As i shot up from the bed i looked over at my alarm 6:30 throwing my book to shut that thing off.

"AISHHHH" I sighed and looked out of the window.

"What am i going to do with my life i asked myself. " I got up from my bed and started going to the restroom doing my business. I looked in the mirror and i just started smiling. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower, Then started putting on my uniform. I walked out of the bathroom and i saw my roommate in my bed.

"YAH! BAEKHYUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE.! AND WHO IS HE?" I screamed.

" He's this guy that is going to rent our extra room hes kyungsoo." He said laughing

I looked at Kyungsoo and stared at him. He even gave me a death glare i got scared

"AIGOO I FORGOT He doesn't speak so don't mind him haha." he said standing up"

I sighed and grabbed my bag about to go to school.

" Baek hurry come on we need to go to school." i said as i walked past a picture of Bae Suzy.

I just stopped and stared at it.

Everyday i just look at it and it would make my morning.

I always felt happy when i see her smiling on stage so happy to perform, it makes me smile. She has an amazing voice too.

" Ahhh Suzy Shes quite beautiful" Baek said as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Sad thing is she probaby got a boyfriend." Baekhyun said walking out of the bedroom.

I sighed deeply. Baek was probably right. I would never be important to suzy she doesnt even know who i am. Im just a normal guy fan. i walked out of the bedroom with my head down.