I'll try for you.

-CHANYEOL POV-

When i crashed into her lips, i just only felt her lips moving together with mine. As we pulled apart, we just looked at each other. I didn't know why i did that but i felt right from the moment i felt her lips onto mine. We didn't say anything after that so I just took her hand and we both ran through the rain laughing while the rain splashed all over us and i decided to go back home taking suzy so we ranned to my house. When we went in the house , i took suzy to my room and went into the bathroom looking for a towel for suzy to dry up.

"Wow this is your room?" Suzy said looking around as she dryed her hair with the towel.

"Mmm yea." I said taking out a white shirt for her to wear since she was soaked.

She was amazed like she had never seened a boy's room before.

"You have a pretty big room and very interesting." She said laughing as she pointed at a poster of herself that was on my wall.

I was so embarrassed and i took it off and hid it.

"Don't judge!" I said covering my face with my hands and laughed.

"Well ok do you have any extra clothes for me cause im like soaked right now." She said still laughing.

I went into my closet and searched for something that might fit Suzy, Meanwhile she was exploring my room looking at things.

I took out a white shirt and handed it to her.

"Oppa! That's too big, it doesnt fit me!" She said laughing and looking at the shirt.

"Take it or get naked!" I said chuckling. She just looked at me and punched me lightly in the arm and stucked her tongue out. I just smiled and walked out of the room so she could change her shirt and i decided to get something small for suzy since kyungsoo was kind of half her size. I was going to Kyungsoo's room and ask for small shorts but then i saw Baekhyun and Kyungsoo hugging as they were wearing goggles,gloves and other accessories that looked like from the kitchen,  they looked like they were crying.

They suddenly jumped and looked at me.

Then it was awkward silence.

"There was a spider." Kyungsoo said scratching his head and looking around.

"Yea we were uhh yea.." Baek said trying to explain.

"Protecting ourselves." Kyungsoo said backing baekhyun up.

"Uhmm.. Ok anyways can i borrow some small shorts for suzy?" I said in a awkward tone voice.

"Whoa! Suzy's in your room?" Baekhyun said doing a perverted face then Kyungsoo slapped him and gave him the look as if "STFU HE'S GETTING LAID"

"Oh yea! uhm its in that drawer to the right.!"  Kyungsoo said pointing at the drawer.

"Ok uhh so, Thanks get back to what you guys were doing." I said smiling closing the door and could't held in my laugh as i got out of the room. I swear they are up to many things these days, just imagined they accidently kissed each other. I just laughed thinking about that.

-FLASHBACK 1 HOUR AGO BAEKHYUN AND KYUNGSOO-

"YAHH Have you seen my phone charger?" Baek said in kyungsoo's room yelling.

"No! get out" Kyungsoo said throwing pillows at baek.

"YOU BRAT YOU DID TAKE IT!!" Baekhyun shouted jumping on kyungsoo's bed and tackling him.

They were both screaming and wrestling on the bed but they heard a thump as Kyungsoo accidently kicked the lamp.

All of the sudden they both stopped what they were doing and saw a big spider at the corner. They looked at each other slowly and back at the spider and back at each other, then screamed.

"OMG ONG OMGOGMGOMG!!!" Baekhyun screamed hugging Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo just screamed in a high pitched voice.

"QUICK! GET GLOVES AND MASKS NOW!!" Baekhyun screamed jumping and shaking.

Kyungsoo ranned into the kitchen getting everything they needed. 5 minutes later they were armored with full of kitchen supplies. They were trying to kill the spider but failed.

"YAHHHHHHH!!!!" Baekhyun ranned into the corner with a hammer in his hand running towards the spider and trying to smash it but it was running away. Kyungsoo did nothing but screamed like a girl. Kyungsoo threw his phone at the wall trying to aim for the spider. Baek smashed the spider then everything was quiet.

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun looked at each other then started crying of happiness. They hugged and started celebrating until Chanyeol came in...

-CHANYEOL'S POV-

"These are Kyungsoo's shorts, here." i said handing them to suzy as she was wearing the oversized shirt.

"Mmm thanks" She said smiling.

I left the room for her to change her pants. What is going to happen after this? What will we be? Did the kiss mean anything? I started having thoughts in my head i never thought i would have. I went back in the room as i saw Suzy in a sexy pose on my bed looking at her phone.

My heart fluttered again. Thing's were stirring up in my body i couldn't control. I just kept looking at her legs until she called out my name.

"Oppa?" She said looking at me still in that pose.

"Uhh? Yea?" I said looking away and feeling embarrassed.

"Come over here." She said in a seducing way.

I stiffly and awkwardly climbed onto the bed and layed down next to her.

She looked at me and i looked at her.

"Let's take selcas!" She said in her happy voice.

I thought things were going to get real, but thankfully she was wanting to take selcas. When we were done, we just layed there quietly as we heard the rain drop.

"Oppa." she said grabbing my hand holding it.

"I like you too." she said in a cute voice.

I just smiled. Those words i've been always wanting to hear from the girl of my dreams, the one girl that makes everyone fall overheels for her and the girl with the most beautiful smile.

"What does that make us?" I said rubbing her hands.

"Bf and gf." she said looking into my eyes and giggled.

"I never really understood my feelings for Sehun oppa." she said in a sad voice.

"I just liked him and he was just a crush, Plus if i break up with him... it would cause so much controversy." suzy said pouting.

I felt sorry for her, I didn't want this to happen causing so much drama for suzy because of me. She was just a singer that captures many hearts and i.... I was just a fanboy. A Fanboy just falling in love with a singer. How unbelievable.

"But i'll try for you cause i really like you.. I'll try to clear things up with him." Suzy said smiling and closing her eyes.

Just a few minutes later i think she was already sleeping. She looked so peaceful and looked like an angel sleeping. I decided to take a video of it on my phone and going around the bed not making any noises zooming into her face while she drooled and made little cute snores. When i stopped filming i layed down and I looked at her and brushed her hair from her face and softly touched her lips. I placed her head onto my chest as we both layed down. I held her in my arms feeling her warmness against my body. I rubbed her arms and fell asleep just by holding her.

Lmao sorry if it was a lame chapter o_o I was lazy today and i have to go to back to school shopping tomorrow so i update this right now at midnight o__o LMAO