My heart tho.

-CHANYEOL POV-

I just stood there in front of Suzy speechless. I just kept staring the way her eyes sparkle in the lighting. My heart fluttered for the first time. I was breathless how beautiful she was in person.

" Uh Hello?" Suzy said waving her hand over my face. I just jumped. Oh god im so stupid.

"Uhhh Hello" i bowed with my head down. "This is for you" i said shyly handing her the balloon.  My hands were shaking and i was sweating like a pig.

"Thank you!" she said brightly with her eyes smiling and giggling. Meanwhile im over here thinking what to say to this beautiful girl here.

"Uh Can you sign this.?" i said stuttering handing her my phone. She grabbed it, i felt her hand on my hand. It felt like this feeling i never felt before in my whole life.

"Whats your name?" She asked happily

"Park Chanyeol" i said shaking.

"Haha you're a shy type aren't you?" she said looking up at me from signing my phone having a flirty smile.

"How did you know" i said laughing and blushing.

"I just do." she said and she winked at me while handing over my phone.

"OH By the way did you skip class just to come see me?" she said putting her hands on her face being cute.

"Uhm Yea" i said putting my hand behind my neck laughing.

She looked at me for few seconds and laughed.

Then people behind me told me to go now even her manager told me it was time for the others to go next. They were all pushing me away from her, I just looked at her sadly walking away and i looked behind me seeing her face in person for the last time.

-BAE SUZY POV-

I was so tired and bored already from signing and talking even my face hurts from smiling. I didn't want to disappoint any fans by seeing me frown so i just kept it up. After i few more person i saw this guy around my age just staring at me. He's one of the good looking fans i've seen today.

It was awkward cause he was just looking at me. So i just waved my hand at him "Hello?" i said smiling

Then he jumped a bit. I think i scared him. Then he greeted me nervously. He gave me a this pink balloon with a heart in the middle. I just took it and said thank you smiling. When i smiled at him my face didn't hurt like before, i was real happy. He seemed like a cute fun guy.

He handed me his phone for me to sign his phone case. I took it and i felt his hand on the bottom. His hand made my fingers tingle and shake. I didn't know what happened i never had that feeling before. So i just continued signing and i asked him what's his name was.

"Park Chanyeol" he said shaking

"You're shy type aren't you?" i said looking up at him smiling

flirtatiously.

"How did you know" he asked laughing and blushing. Aww he's blushing.

"I just do." i said winking at him and giving his phone back.

I looked down and up at him. He was wearing a school uniform. He's suppose to be in class isn't he? or did he skip? No wonder i saw him and his friends running around.

"By the way did you skip class just to come see me" i said putting my hands on my cheeks being cute.

"Uhm Yea" he laughed nervously.

His laugh can just make my day. His black dark hair fits his smile and eyes. Wait why am i saying this. I just met him. I just laughed i couldn't imagine myself dating a fan.

All of the sudden fans behind him started yelling at him to go. Even my manager told him to leave now. He was the first fan i ever talked the longest to today. I looked at him with my heart in pain just to see him go now. He looked at me with a sad face then walked away and looked at me again and walked away. To be honest... i didn't want him to go. I whispered to myself " Bye Chanyeol."

O.O Thank for you all for reading :s make sure you faav it tooo ill ruv you if you do ^0^ Ill update 2 a day o.o unless i get lazy