Final Chapter .

-CHANYEOL POV-
: NIGHT OF THE CONCERT :
I was so excited to see Suzy , i was going to give her a big hug and kiss . I had blossom flowers in my left hand with a card . I was nervous too it's been like days since i haven't seen her i wonder how she's doing . As the car stops in front of the concert , i met suzy's manager .

" Chanyeol nice to see you here to support the girls ." he said patting my shoulder.

He then signaled me so he can walk me backstage where suzy was , i followed him looking amazed at how big the stage was . As soon as i got to the backstage i saw Min and Fei talking to each other , then when they saw me they waved .

" Suzy is over there somewhere ." Min pointed to the left where the make up rooms were .

As i was walking i felt a tap on my shoulder . I turned around and i saw the love of my life , my beautiful short girl. I smiled and went in for a kiss but all of the sudden she backed away from me . I knew something wasn't right .

" Suzy .. Are you ok?" I asked stroking her hair but she also pushed my hand away.

" We need to talk about something . " she said looking at me straight in the eyes serious . That was when my heart dropped and from that moment i knew it was all wrong .

I then saw Junho grabbing suzy from behind and hugging her .

" What is this.? Suzy answer me ." I asked with anger in my voice.

" Im sorry . You know that this thing between us .. will never work out . " She grabbed my hands and pulled me in for a hug.

" Oppa ... Im sorry . Thank you for everything . Thank you for making me smile for the first in so long but you're just a fan to me . " She said whispering in my ear . The sentence she said " you're just a fan to me." broke me hard . I pushed suzy away and junho grabbed her .

"WHAT THE FUCK? I GAVE YOU MY HEART! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING I COULD EVER GIVE YOU ! " I yelled right in her face with tears streaming down my face .

She turned away and covered her face , i continued to yell and shout at her with no mercy .

" JUST A FAN? YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME ! YOU .. YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME ." I said shouting with a shaky voice

" You better back it up she's my girl now ." Junho said furiously .

I looked at her for one good last time , then threw the blossom flowers at her face.

" Security please take this stranger out of this room immediately!" Junho yelled and smiled .

" DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" I shouted and struggled to scream at both of them as the security grabbed me.

Junho did a smirk and rolled his eyes grabbing suzy's hand then she faded away from me.

-2 HOURS LATER-

I sat outside in the cold in front of the concert not moving a bit . All i could think about was Suzy .. But the more i thought of her the more anger filled in me . I suddenly heard someone walking towards me behind . I saw wooyoung sitting next to me with a bottle of vodka .

" Drink up buddy . " He said handing it me and a smile .

I couldn't have rejected something i need at the moment so i just took it and gave it a deep gulp .

" I saw what you did today .. she should've been with you ." He said looking up at the sky and drinking .

" Yea well .. She doesn't want to be with me . " I said looking down at the ground playing with a dead leaf on the ground.

Then Wooyoung stared at me a little too long .

" How about you become an Idol ." He said with his eyebrows raised up.

" Whhh... What?" I said spitting out the vodka.

Wooyoung stood up and was checking me out . He walked around me and was thinking.

" You're actually quite good looking . And with you being an idol .. You can get back at Junho and Suzy. " Wooyoug said sitting back down with me .

I actually thought of it , but being an idol means i can actually be worth of something .
" Why are you telling me to do this .?" I asked him.

" Lets say i been in your position 3 years ago." He said closing his eyes with his head down.

" I fell for an actress actually , When i was 17 and uhh yea i was sure she fell for me too but i guess she played me or something . Then i decided to become a singer years later to this day , i don't regret it actually . " He said chuckling playing with my dead leaf on the ground poking it.

I looked at him with tears starting to form in my eyes . I went in on a bro hug on wooyoung .

" Will you do the honor to ... help me become an idol .?" I said grabbing his hand as an agreement .

" Yes . Let's get back at those bitches ." He fist bumped me and did a big smile.

OMG Done with Part 1 More than a fan story ;o I'll be for sure making a sequel! The sequel will have more drama and adventure going on . Chanyeol becomes a kpop idol with the help with wooyoung the years later he'll see suzy again ! :o Who's pumped to read the sequel? I'll be working on it this week ! Stay posted guys i love youuuu ;~; I'll post a link for a sequel later ! its going to be called " More than a Fan Sequel - Meet Again - " something like that :)