Together.

-CHANYEOL'S POV-

-2 WEEKS LATER-

"NO THAT'S NOT HOW YOU WORK IT" I shouted at her.

"THEN HOW!" She screamed at me.

I grabbed the toy remote from her and tried getting the toy car to move where it should be.

"See!" I said laughing at her and putting it on full speed as the car drove around in the yard.

"OPPA! It didn't want to work when i tried doing it!" Suzy whined stomping her feet.

I stucked my tongue out at her as i handed her the remote going behind her wrapping my arms around her and teaching her how to use it.

She got ahold of it. I was chasing the toy car as she drove it away from me. These past weeks had been amazing and fun. There were alot of news about suzy unexpected break up with sehun. She decided not to talk about it to the reporters or anyone.

When we were done playing around, we both layed down on the grass. We talked about the most randomest things we could ever think of. The whole time she was talking i just looked at her all in love with her beauty.

"Oppa." Suzy said leaning close to me and whispering.

"Hmm?" I said still looking at her.

"You like staring at me right?." She said whispering and smiled.

I jumped and got nervous.

" Uhh no i was just looking at your uhhh eyes." I said sitting up moving my fingers around laughing.

She laughed and looking at her watch.

"Ohh! Oppa i have to go. I need to meet up with the members and manager oppa" She said pouting.

" Aishh Well i need to study for the exam tomorrow." I said rubbing my neck and smiled.

She walked me out of the yard and hugged me. I waved and jumped on my bike in a happy mood.

Im going to graduate in 2 weeks now i was going to be free now from hell. I smelled the fresh air and as i got to my house. I saw Baekhyun and Kyungsoo outside planting a peach blossom tree.

"Damn it you're suppose to add the soil first!" Baekhyun said throwing seeds at Kyungsoo.

"YAHH! " Kyungsoo threw seeds back at him.

I laughed and shook my head. I walked into my room, I stretched and went straight to studying i opened my books started reading.

-BAE SUZY POV-

As i saw chanyeol leave, i just smiled and went in the house to get my keys and drive the the jyp building. As i was driving i couldn't stop thinking of Chanyeol, we had so much fun these past weeks i couldn't even focus on stuff the members were telling me.

When i got to the building i immediately ran into the room where we usually meet at.

"HELLO EVERYBODY!" I yelled in a happy mood and started hugging everyone even jyp that was like "Uhm.?"

"Ok now that you're here in a weird mood." Manager oppa said.

"Don't forget the tour around korea 2 weeks! You guys need to practice and practice your songs over and over. We are going to be performing in new york and california right after we are done with the korea tour. We are also performing with 2PM. They're in the next room waiting so greet them." He said crossing his arms looking at all of us.

Oh no. The tour i forgot to tell Chanyeol! As we walked over to the room next to us i pulled out my phone and quickly texted chanyeol to meet me tonight. I was looking down at my phone the whole time waiting for him to reply then i heard someone calling my name.

"Suzy?" A voice called out my name.

I looked up and saw Wooyoung.

His arms were crossed.

"Aren't you suppose to greet your sunbae?" Wooyoung said looking at me with a seducing face and being all cocky.

"Im sorry!" I said bowing and putting my phone up.

As the members were talking to the 2PM members.

Wooyoung made uncomfortable eyeing me down and up biting his lip.

I made an excuse to go to the restroom. I left the room and pulled out my phone seeing chanyeol's text.

"Ok. Is everything ok?" He texted.

I was going to type until i felt a tap on my shoulder.

Oh god its Wooyoung again.

"Going to the restroom huh?" Wooyoung walked around me.

I nodded and tried leaving to the meeting room but Wooyoung tripped me and grabbed me.

"What are you doing!" I said getting out of his grip.

"I like girl's like you." He said laughing and moving one of his eyebrows.

He's so annoying. I rolled my eyes at him and left to the meeting room.

-CHANYEOL POV-

I got a text from Suzy saying if i could meet her tonight. I was confused and i texted back.

"Ok. Is everything ok?"

I placed my phone down and continued studying and worried why suzy wanted to see me tonight so urgently.

-NIGHT TIME-

Kyungsoo drove me to suzy's house. I ranned to the door and saw suzy opened the door and she led me to her room.

" Is everything ok?" I said looking at her worriedly.

"Oppa.. I have to leave on tour in 2 weeks." Suzy said putting her head on my shoulder.

I sighed and hugged her rubbing her arm.

"How long will it be?" I said.

"I don't know."

"Well.." I said sighing.

"Where ever you go... I know that we will always have each other in our heart and when im not there for you... Just know that we'll see each other again." I said lifitng her chin up and smiling.

She looked at me and smiled. The whole night we both didn't say anything i just held her hands and we cuddled up. It felt just right like this.

_____________________________________

-ONE WEEK LATER-

This whole week we have been hanging out with each other the time we have. I couldn't believe next week was going to be our last week with each other for a long time.

I was going to graduate next week on tuesday. The day suzy is going to leave. I didn't know what to do... I was tired and mad knowing that she was going to leave. I should've saw this coming... She's an idol. Of course she's going to have tours.

"OPPA!" Suzy yelled out and running to me.

I looked up and smiled. She ranned to me and i picked her up and spinned her around.

"Suzyah what do you want to do for tonight." I said back hugging her and smelling her neck.

"I don't know" she giggled.

Then i had an idea for tonight. Something that is memorable and an amazing experience. I ranned to my room and pulled out some candles and a lighter. I looked in my cabinet and saw extra balloons the day bought it for Suzy. I grabbed that too and ranned to the kitchen.

O.O im going to write another chapter in a few minutes :3 LMAO I have alot of ideas coming to me now ;o Anyways thank for reading my story ;o