Character answers

I literally had so many questions so I thought it deserved its own chapter. I answered almost all of them because I was having fun omfg 

--

Michael:

What do you think is up with Luke?

I think he's trying to kill me. 

What's going through your head when you're experiencing things happening around you but Ashton is obvious as to what's happening? And how do you feel when trying to explain these things to Ashton, and he just brushes it off?

I just keep wondering how he hasn't seen or heard anything. [laughs nervously] i'm not imagining all of this, right? He makes me feel crazy.

Do you want me to hug you? Are you okay? Do we need to call Sammy and Dean? Why didn't you just put a salt circle down and put salt on all the areas were a spirit or demon can get in?

Uh, s-sure. [coughs awkwardly] Does it look like i'm okay? I just pushed him. I'm going to die. [looks confused] who's Sammy and Dean and what's with this salt talk? 

Do you think your going insane? Do you believe Luke is hiding something?

N-no. Possibly...and hell yeah! The dude is creepy. He has to be hiding something.

Luke is beautiful, isn't he?

[blushes] maybe.

Michael, how are you feeling? What do you think of Luke?

I'm feeling a little bit out of my mind. I don't like him. 

On a scale of 1-10 how fucking creepy do you find Luke?

Why does it only go to 10? I'm going to need a few more 0's on the scale. 

Michael do you wanna live with me? There's nothing creepy here and Luke won't follow you I promise. And i'm alone pls don't let me be alone.

He follows me everywhere.

What makes you scared of Luke?

He gives me this weird vibe.

Ashton:

Do you understand that your best friend is being scared out of his wits and he hates Luke bc he's the reason. 

[fidgets nervously] I don't know what you're talking about

Why do you continue  to try to invite Luke to tag along even when Michael clearly states that Luke rubs him the wrong way? I mean, can't you see that Mikey's struggling to deal with this?

I was only being nice. I thought Mikey would have warmed up by now.

Ashton u lil SHET UR BFF is getting scared by Luke da ghost aND YOU'RE just there like Ooh meet Luke he's such a nice guy. Like can u NOT

Excuse me? [mumbles] Luke isn't a ghost. I think...

Ashton why don't you believe Michael  about Luke? I mean clearly Calum creeped you out why not Luke?

Calum made me uncomfortable because he wouldn't stop giving me this creepy look. Luke hasn't. 

Dude Luke's crazy can't you see that?