09.

Michael finds himself slowing his steps as he turns onto his street. He's managed to dry off, some, from the heat and sun finally making their entrance into the day. But, he feels gross and dirty and he can literally feel the dirt on his body from being out all night. His headache managed to go away, but the sun was still too strong for his eye sight. He was going to go home, shower, and back to sleep. Screw going to Uni today.

His flat was quiet, and he liked that. Ashton was still asleep or at Uni, Michael didn't care as long as Ashton was safe and okay.

He took a much needed long shower, scrubbing the dirt off his body and his black hair. He stayed in longer, letting his muscles relax and just enjoying the feel of the warm water.

And Michael was surprised, even shocked, really. Nothing weird has happened to him since last night, and Michael was entirely grateful for peace. He was relaxed for a once, instead of looking over his shoulder every few seconds. He wished it was like this all the time. 

But you never get what you wished for. 

Michael steps out, grabbing the towel off the rack and quickly drying himself off before walking out into the hall, naked. He stopped outside the bathroom door, looking around for a moment as he felt uneasy. He felt someone watching him, but again, he shook it off and just blamed it on the amount of stress built up from the previous days. 

Walking to his room felt longer than it actually took, even though it took him literally five seconds to make it into his bedroom. It was dark in his room, thanks to the black curtain he recently bought,and his lights being off. 

Grabbing his phone off the table, his eyes swept over his still messy room. He hasn't stepped foot in here since the other night, when everything decided to grow wings and fly every where. Michael sighs, lowering himself on his bed as he unlocks his phone. He's still naked, and honestly he isn't sure if he wants to get dressed if he's only planning to go back to sleep. 

Michael quickly scans through his messages, he has countless messages from Ashton, and even phone calls from him. At least he was worried, Michael thinks. Michael sends Ashton a quick text, letting him know he's home and okay. 

After that, he places his phone back down and dives under his blanket, falling asleep instantly.

--

Michael's laying in bed, well, Michael was staring at himself laying in bed. He was seeing himself from third view. He watches himself breathe deeply, bringing his shaky hands to tousle his hair before using his elbows to bring himself into a sitting position. 

The Michael laying in bed was afriad, and Michael couldn't understand what he was so afraid of. Until, he saw something, or someone, laying in bed next to him. The blanket was tossed over his head, but the person, or thing, laying next to Michael wasn't moving. It didn't even look like it was breathing. 

Michael watched himself reach over the person, slowly and carefully, before grabbing the ends of the blanket, and started to pull back. But, it grabbed his wrist. Michael let out a squeak, trying to rip his wrist out of the person's grip. The blanket fell off the person's face as it, or should he say Luke, sat up. 

It didn't even look like Luke. He didn't have his usual blue eyes, instead he had no eyes. He had two hollow holes in his head where his eyes should have been, and there was dried blood smeared on his cheeks. 

"It's time to wake up now, Michael." The voice came from Luke, but it wasn't his voice. The voice was deep, and shook the whole house as he spoke. The house started shaking, everything crashing and tumbling around him. 

"What?" Michael whimpered, desperately trying to break free from Luke. And then Michael was looking through his own eyes and he was trying to get his wrist back. 

"It's time to wake up, baby." Luke said softer, and this time Luke actually looked like himself and he had his eyes again and there was no blood and Michael preferred this Luke. 

"I...This is only a dream." Michael says, and he can feel himself slipping out of his dream and Luke is shaking his head and he's saying something, no, he's screaming something and he's desperately hanging onto Michael as tears slip down his face. But, he can't hear Luke. Michael is confused, and everything is wavering. 

And he can feel himself waking up. He was glad, because his dream was bizarre and confusing. Nothing in his dream made sense, and he wasn't bothered to think of it. 

He hears the TV downstairs playing, and he knows Ashton is home so he gets up and quickly pulls on boxers and Ninja Turtle pajama bottoms before making his way out. 

"You're awake!" Ashton exclaims, standing up to give his best friend a hug. Michael gladly returns it, nodding.

"Yeah, I just had the weirdest dream." 

"Yeah?"

Michael nods, before launching into a story about his dream, but he doesn't say it was Luke. He tells Ashton he couldn't see the person's face so he had no clue who it was. How weird would he look if he told Ashton he dreamt of Luke? Very weird. 

"I'm starting dinner in a few hours. What are you hungry for?" Ashton says. Michael shrugs at his answer, not really caring. 

"I can't believe how long I slept for." Michael stretches, letting out a groan as he does. 

"Well, after sleeping on a bench," Ashton pauses to give Michael a pointed glare, which he just simply shrugs, "i'm not surprised. I'm just glad you're okay." 

Michael laughs, shaking his head. "You're a worry wart."

"Stop doing stupid shit and I wouldn't have to worry."

Michael purses his lips, "Touche." 

--

This is just a much needed filler chapter. 

AND DON'T WORRY I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT CALUM. HE'LL BE JOINING SOON.

Gif on the side also inspired the dream, it also almost made me pee my pants when I first saw it.

Watch it until the very end.

Okaaaay I love you guys so much. I'm incredibly happy how much feedback this story is getting. It's currently my favorite book I am writing. 

Okaaay bye.

P.s. I love getting random messages in my inbox or message board. They make me happy so please don't think you're bothering me. I've gotten quite a bit messages starting off with, "Sorry for bothering you..." 

You guys don't bother me. I love when you message me. 

Okay I hope you're enjoying this sTORY AND THIS IS GETTING LONG SO BYE. PEACE OUT HOME SLICE.