Discipline

"Why have you called me here!" The Dark Lord barked as all of us lined up in a single file line. He looked Lucius dead in the eyes as he glared at the unshaven man.

"The boy was here, my lord." Lucius stated in a quiet tone looking down.

"And you let him get away!" Voldemort hissed taking a few steps back to look at all of us in disappointment. He shook his head looking at everyone in the line until his eyes landed on me. They slightly grew large as he took three giant steps in front of me. He grabbed my face, causing me to look into his red eyes. My breath became hitched as he looked at me carefully.

"Tell me child, did you give away our advantage?" He spoke softly looking at me in a suspicious way. My eyes widened as I shook my head signaling 'no.'

"Good, at least one of you knows your role!" He growled stepping back and facing the group. I could feel Draco quivering in fear from besides me. I wanted to reach out and comfort him, but that would put him in more danger.

"My Lord, if I may say I-" my mother was cut off by Voldemort slapping her hard across the face. My eyes widened as She stepped back and held her cheek. She looked down in fear and remorse.

"Now, if one more of you speak without turn you will be punished. I'm sure Nagini would enjoy a nice snack." He smirked as the snake slithered up to his side. I knew the snake wouldn't hurt me, but I couldn't say that for my family.

"Now, give me your wand." Voldemort ordered talking to Draco. The boy looked around before feeling up his pockets with a look of worry.

"I-I" Draco stuttered in confusion.

"Potter stole his wand." I stated looking up to the Dark Lord. His head snapped towards me with anger.

" I see. Now, children. Leave we must discuss adult problems." Voldemort ordered not even looking at Draco or I. I turned around and began to walk away with Draco following. The two of us went upstairs to my room. We laid on the bed and looked up to the ceiling. We sat in silence for hours, neither of us saying words. 

"Why are you so beautiful?" Draco sighed, breaking the silence. I look over to see he had been watching me stare at the ceiling for the whole time.

"Why are you so cheesy?" I laughed smacking him in the face with a pillow. He grabbed his face and hissed in pain. I did hit him pretty hard. I sat up, worried that I had hurt him.

"Draco? Draco are you okay?" I asked sitting on my knees besides him as he cradled his face away from me. I yelped as his arms wrapped themselves around my waist and pulled me down so I was laying on my back. Draco rolled over so he was straddling me.

"I am now." He smirked looking down at me. My eyes widened as I felt his hands slowly creep up my shoulders to my neck.

"Draco please don't." I begged as his hands moved closer to my neck. I gasped as he suddenly began to tickle me. I laughed out as he moved his hands all over my body. I attempted to roll away but his legs kept me locked in place.

"Say sorry and I will." He demanded as I laughed loudly.

"I-I." I tried to speak through my laughing fit. But couldn't get it out.

"I can't hear you." He smirked.

"I'm sorry." I cried out unable to take it anymore. He immediately stopped, but still sat above me. I took sharp breathes trying to regain the skill to breathe. I looked up at Draco as he did this. The former sad and insecure boy smirked down at me before bringing his face to mine. He kissed me with passion, wrapping his arms tightly around me. Like he would never hold me like this again. I loved every minute of it. When he pulled away I smiled up at him as he smiled down at me with pure happiness. I hadn't seen Draco this happy since our fifth year of school.

"Isabella." Draco smiled with happiness. My eyes shot to him as he still hovered above me.

"I-I-" He was cut off by the door to my room flying open. There stood my mother along with his father looking rather impatient. My mother had a mark on her cheek from earlier. The two of us looked to our parents in shock. I pushed Draco off of me, causing him to roll to the side.

"If you two are done, we have stuff to do." Lucius glared at Draco. I looked over to see him drop his head and return back to his former depressed state.

"We need Isabella, someone who actually can succeed when she's told to do something." Lucius snarled glaring at his son. I looked to Draco before standing up and following my mother. I shut the door softly behind me and walked downstairs.

"You are going to Gringotts to make sure none of my other belongings were stolen. I will hunt them down and kill every last one of them!" My mother sneered walking in a circle. I stood there staring at her as she panicked. I couldn't stop thinking about Draco and how one second he was so happy and the next it was gone.

"What are you still doing here? Leave!" She barked pushing me back. I turned and apparated, arriving at the bank.