Inquisitors

"Bella, when are you gonna go out with me?" Goyle laughed walking on my side through the hall. While Crabbe lumpily walked on the other side of me. Both boys stood taller then me, Goyle more then Crabbe.

"When you're not so ugly." I smiled innocently, even though it was fake.

"At least I'm not him." Goyle snickered pointing straight ahead at a shy Neville walking towards us through the halls. He looked anxiously around as he kept his head down. I frowned as I looked at him, but quickly shook it off.

"Come on guys." I smirked walking up to Neville. I kept my head down and walked up to Neville, I bumped into him and dramatically fell to the ground. His head snapped up at me as he stared at me in shock, as did I.

"Bella I-I didn't see you." He ranted in fear as he looked around for anyone to have seen what he did. He went to offer his hand to me, but Crabbe and Goyle stepped in front of me to block his view of me. I quickly stood up behind the boys, still out of sight.

"Did you just hit Bella, Longbottom?" Goyle spat looking down at terrified Neville.

"I didn't see her." He whimpered cowering in fear. My heart went out to my old friend, I hopped one day he could forgive me.

"How about we make sure he'll never see again." Crabbe chuckled elbowing Goyle still blocking my from view.

"That's enough, boys. He probably already wet himself." I laughed pushing the two boys away out of my view as I smiled evilly at Neville. Crabbe and Goyle walked away making sure to bump into Neville's shoulders.

"Watch where you're going, Longbottom." I spat bumping him roughly in the shoulder. My heart cracked a little as it always did when I bullied someone.

"What a little weasel." Crabbe laughed as the three of us walked through the hallway. Students, young and old would move out of the way for us. I was beginning to feel more confident then I had ever before, I loved the power that people felt radiate off of me. It scared me. We had just gotten back from Hogsmeade, so I wanted to get warm since it was freezing outside. My black coat and scarf weren't doing much for me.

"Goyle, can you sneak down into the kitchen real quick for me?" I smiled flirtatiously. Slytherin students would always sneak down to the kitchen to get extra snacks or even foods they don't usually serve at meals. The house elves that worked the kitchen would either never see us, or pretend they don't. I always believed they were too scared. I hated going down there, the elves always reminded me on my old friend, Dobby. I hadn't seen him since he was freed. Yes, I was happy for him but I would never see him again. It hurt too much.

"What do you want?" He asked squinting his eyes like he couldn't see.

"Just some hot chocolate." I smiled up at him innocently. He nodded his head and turned around, walking away.

"Don't forget the cinnamon!" I called out reminding him with a goofy smile.

Crabbe and I made our way to the Slytherin common room. I was freezing and I wanted to lay down on the couch with a blanket. I smiled as Crabbe pushed a little boy away from the entrance of the Slytherin common room. Crabbe walked up to the dungeon wall and whispered to it as the door opened. Once in I ran and jumped on the couch, landing face first into the black leather. I moaned as I got comfortable and rolled around.

"That was hot." Draco smirked jokingly entering the room. My head shot up as I made eye contact with my best friend, who I hadn't seen in weeks.

"Wow, and he does live!" I gasped dramatically sitting up on the couch. Draco rolled his eyes as he plopped down besides me.

"You can't blame me, I've been busy." He shrugged confidently. He leaned back in the couch getting comfy. I grabbed the blanket from besides the couch and covered us both with it.

"So what has the mysterious Draco Lucius Malfoy been up to?" I smirked looking up at him.

"Just stuff, I dumped Pansy." He laughed causing my head to shoot up in his vision.

"What? Why?" I asked confused, yet excited.

"I don't know, she was too clingy and obsessive." He explained scrunching his nose.

"Welcome back to the single life." I smiled goofily.

"I actually rather be single. Plus, I knew you didn't approve." Draco smiled looking down at me. My smile faltered.

"How'd you know?" I frowned in embarrassment.

"You were distant and seemed off about the whole thing. I wouldn't blame you, your two best friends dating is a little hard to deal with." Draco frowned.

"Yeah, I didn't say anything because I thought you would get mad at me." I nervously laughed.

"Don't worry, I didn't even like her that much." Draco chuckled.

Weeks went by and Professor Umbridge continued to create and hang new school policies. She used Filch to post them all on the same wall. I stood with Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle as Filch hung the latest one.

"Those wishing to join the Inquisitorial Squad for extra credit may sign up in the high Inquisitor's office." Umbridge spoke through the announcements. I looked over to Draco to see him nodding at me. He grabbed my hand tightly, and dragged me all the way to Professor Umbridge's office.

There was nearly ten of us. For some reason Filch was amongst our little group. I looked down the line to see Pansy at the end with three of her friends. She looked up at me and rolled her eyes. I had no idea what that was about. Professor Umbridge went down the line of all the Slytherin children. She pinned this little clip into our robes. The pins had a little purple ribbon with a large 'M' in the middle of a bronze circle with the words 'Ministry of Magic.' She finished the line with Draco and announced him as our leader. Our mission was to catch Harry and his entire band of misfits sneaking around the castle and practicing magic behind the Ministry's back. I didn't think they were doing anything wrong, but I wouldn't voice my opinion.

Draco, Filch, Crabbe, Goyle, and I all hid behind a wall watching as a tiny blonde headed girl skipped her way down the hall, she was a Ravenclaw. I had seen her a few times by herself, she was very odd. I watched as a door magically appeared out of the wall. It was a ginormous door, as well as beautiful. Once she was inside and the door was shut behind her, the four boys and I began to run down the hall. The door began to shrink, causing me to pick up my speed. Just as I approached the door, it vanished. All of the boys ran right passed me, landing on top of each other in a supply closest that appeared. I held back my laughter looking down at poor Crabbe at the bottom of the dog pile.