Werewolf

I left the forest and immediately made my way towards the library. I knew what he wanted me to do, he wanted me to find a year book from when my mother went to Hogwarts. I knew she went to the school in the sixties so I should probably start in the late sixties. I ignored the people at the front and immediately marched towards the 'school history' section. I grabbed the last few sixties book I could find, it was the year 1967. I flipped through the pages until I came across the second years, I gasped as I saw the name Bellatrix. But what I really was shocked about was her last name. Black.

Sirius was right, we were related. But was he really trying to help me? He could be working with her. I looked at the image of my mother, she looked pretty much just like me. Except her teeth were more crooked and she had brown eyes instead of green. Were we really so similar? I slammed the book shut and left. I couldn't think about this right now. I wanted to talk to Sirius, but now wasn't a good time. Plus the third-years would be heading back by now.

I walked out the library and made my way towards the entrance, where I had last seen everyone. Just as suspected they were walking towards the castle.

"So why didn't you go again?" Draco asked raising an eyebrow as he wrapped his good arm around my shoulder jokingly. I looked over to see Pansy glaring at me. I sighed and ducked underneath his arm.

"I had stuff to do, but I think your girlfriend wants you." I winked pointing towards Pansy. Draco smirked and walked towards Pansy. I knew he wasn't planning on really dating her, he was just using her. As Draco does with everyone.

A few weeks passed by and Sirius Black hadn't contacted me. And I hadn't contacted him. I still had no idea on what to believe. I was walking towards my dorm, until I heard someone calling my name.

"Bella!" I turned around to see no other then Professor Lupin calling me over. I walked over and smiled up at him.

"Yes, Professor?" I smiled.

"I'd like to talk to you in my office." He stated without any emotion. I was confused, I had a decent grade in his class and I didn't goof off like Draco or his friends. I nodded my head and silently followed him until I entered his office. He moved behind me, causing me to look up. My eyes widened as Sirius Black leaned against Professor Lupin's desk looking rather bored. I turned around prepared to run, but Lupin got in my way.

"What the bloody hell are you doing!" I hissed trying to push him out of my way. He just looked at me then up at Sirius.

"Did you do what I suggested?" Sirius laughed. I turned around and glared.

"Yes." I sighed in defeat.

"But how do I know you're not working with her?" I snapped remembering my courage.

"Are you serious? He hates that woman." Professor Lupin laughed gaining my attention.

"You're not helping, Remus!" Sirius sneered causing Lupin to grow quiet. I frowned looking up at Lupin, even though he was a traitor to the school he didn't deserve to be yelled at.

"If you're such a great guy, why were you locked up in Azkaban?" I snapped.

"I was betrayed by someone who I called my friend at one time. He is the reason my best friends are dead, the both of them." He stated looking down in sadness. He didn't give me much of an answer, but it was probably because it hurt too much to talk about.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I am here for two reasons. To talk to you and Harry." Sirius explained.