Padfoot

"Hey Please don't hurt me!" A voice cried from down the hall. I snapped my head in that direction to see Neville being dragged away by none other then Draco.

"Let him go!" The youngest Weasley child, Ginny, called out. Draco didn't seem to care as he grabbed Neville by his collar.

"What the bloody ell is going on?" I hissed walking up to the group. Everyone, including Draco had their eyes on me in fear.

"I need to take this tosser  up to the Headmaster." Draco hissed roughly elbowing Neville as he walked.

"Oh, well I'm coming with you." I insisted walking towards Draco. I could learn more about Umbridge if I went with him, so I would.

"Don't be stupid, Bella. He's getting in trouble it's not that fun." Draco spat rolling his eyes.

"I said I'm coming with you and that's final!" I barked pulling Draco down to my eye level and glaring at him.

"Okay you can come." Draco whimpered looking at me in fear. I smirked and began to skip on the other side of Neville. When we entered Professor Umbridge's office I saw Harry, Ron, and Hermione seated in chairs as Umbridge hovered over them with anger. As multiple other members of the Inquisitorial Squad held their wands to a students throat. Why wasn't I invited to this? I moved next to Draco and pointed my wand at Neville's neck. The boy flinched when my wand made contact with his skin.

"Caught this one trying to help the Weasley girl." Draco hissed shoving Neville into the room.

"You were going to go to Dumbledore, weren't you?" Umbridge interrogated leaning down towards Harry.

"No." Harry answered, I could tell he was being honest. But where was he going, I had assumed he was trying to leave the school through her fireplace. The easiest way to travel in the wizarding world I believed.

"Liar!" Umbridge spat slapping Harry across his cheek.

"You sent for me, Headmistress?" Snape asked entering the crowded pink office, with cats everywhere.

"Snape, yes." She answered standing up right to face the Potions teacher.

"The Time has come for answers, whether he wants to give them to me or not. Have you brought the Veritaserum?" She asked, my eyes widened as I looked over to a smirking Draco.

"I'm afraid you've used all my stores interrogating students. The last of it on Miss Chang. Unless you wish to poison him, and I assure you I would have the greatest sympathy if you did. I cannot help you." Snape stated in his calm emotionless voice.

"He's got Padfoot. He's got Padfoot at the place where it's hidden." Harry hollered as Snape began to walk away. This caused Snape to freeze in his place. Only to rise my curiosity.

"Padfoot? What is Padfoot? Where what is hidden? What is he talking about, Snape." Umbridge asked in confusion.

"No idea." Snape shrugged before walking away. All hope Harry had at freedom was gone with each step Snape took away from us.

"Very well. You give me no choice, Potter. As this is an issue of Ministry security you leave me with no alternative. The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue." Umbridge sighed as if she didn't want to do it. But I knew better then that.

"That's illegal." Hermione stated with fear for her best friend.

"What Cornelius doesn't know won't hurt him." Umbridge replied moving towards her desk and laying a portrait of the Minister of Magic face first on her desk. The cats on the walls began to meow like crazy, reminding me of Phantom. Umbridge pointed her wand towards Harry. She looked hesitantly at the scared boy as she approached him.

"Tell her, Harry!" Hermione begged just before Umbridge casted her spell. Everyone's heads shot towards the anxious girl.

"Tell me what?" She asked glaring at Hermione.

"Well if you won't tell her where it is, I will." Hermione ordered.

"Where what is?" Umbridge snapped losing her patience.

"Dumbledore's secret weapon." Hermione lied, I knew she was lying because of the way she looked at Umbridge. Also I feel like I would have known if he had one. Otherwise he wouldn't really be needing me. Umbridge ushered us all out of the office so she could talk to Harry and Hermione.

"That was a shame, I wanted to see Potter tortured." Draco pouted like an infant. I rolled my eyes and began to walk away from him.

"Where are you off to?" He glared.

"I need to think." I shot back, harshly. I made my way to my dorm to see Pansy sitting on the bed glaring at a wall.

"What's your problem?" I asked distastefully. I honestly didn't care at the moment, I had more important things to deal with.

"As if you don't know." She spat glaring at me with hatred.

"I honestly don't, so unless you tell me I'll never know, Parkinson." I raised an eyebrow at her. I never called her by her last name unless it was something serious.

"You ruined my relationship." She hissed throwing the closest thing to her at me. Which happened to be a pillow. I caught it easily and dropped it to the floor.

"How so?" I asked getting irritated with my roommate and friend.

"Draco dumped me because of you." She sobbed with tears beginning to roll down her face. The anger I had in the moment was gone. I shot besides her and held her to me as she cried.  Soon Phantom made his way up to the bed to help comfort her. Over the last two years Phantom began to tolerate Pansy.

"I don't think that's true. I feel like you two didn't have as much in common as you had thought." I smiled lightly wrapping an arm around Pansy.

"No,  he specifically said your name." She cried placing her face in her hands.

"What did he say?" I asked in shock. Why would Draco breakup with Pansy because of me? He lied when I asked him if it was because of me.

"He didn't say much. He just said that you didn't like it and he didn't want to upset you." She sniffled wiping her face with the back of her hand. I moved so I was on my knees looking up at her.

"I promise, I will fix this. But I have something to do right now. But when I have this figured out I will fix your problem also." I promised offering Pansy a gentle smile.