Prologue

Author's Note:

Some parts of this story will be rewritten, so please take note that there will be confusion if you read this story as of this moment. I advice you to read my other fanfics instead. This story is undergoing editing process. ;_; Hope you Babies understand!

I looked out of the plane's small window to see the beautiful view of the city from above. My heart couldn't stop from beating out of control. I was nervous, no, I was excited, no, I didn't know what I was feeling. But all I know was it felt good to be back home.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have now landed at Incheon International Airport. Welcome to Incheon, Korea. Time, 10:24 am and it's currently 16 degrees out. Thank you for flying with us, and we hope to see you soon."

"Finally!" I breathed out as I unbuckled my seat belt. I stood up and quickly reached for my bags then got off the plane as fast as I could. I took a few nerve-wracking steps out of the airport's gate and inhaled the fresh air of Korea. Am I actually here? I pinched myself to check whether I was just dreaming or not — and it hurt. I am actually here!

I soon called a taxi and got in. The ahjusshi greeted me nicely, I smiled at him shyly in return. "Where are you headed, young lady?" he asked

"TS Entertainment building." I replied.

 Author's Note:

 I will be revealing things slowly as I rewrite every chapter. If you guys are wondering why I'm rewriting this please read my note at the end of this book. Thank you.

For MORE INFO about the girls:

http://fantasyworld-bap.blogspot.com/2013/01/qb1-facts.html

Han Seung Hyun (KARA) [OOC] - Kang So Hye
Jeon Ji Yoon (4MINUTE) [OOC] - Kim Min Soo
Kim HyunA (4MINUTE) [OOC] - Jang Ji Yeon
Suzy (MISS A) [OOC] - Lee Chae Yoon
Park Chorong (A PINK) [OOC] - Park Seomin

OOC - OUT of CHARACTER

But that's how you should imagine the girls. :)
Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN me!

This fanfic's for Entertainment use ONLY.