NCT Reaction to the love of their life passing away

WARNING : you're probably gonna cry or get really sad on this one

Mark :

He's a mess ever since you passed away. Mark would go through weeks and months and years just missing you and never fully being there because a part of him left with you. He wouldn't promote with NCT for over a year but the boys were still there for him in any way possible. During that time off he'd write countless songs and letters to you wishing you could hear or read them and tell him he was doing a great job.

Ten :

Ten's main goal for everyday was to get through it without you. It was tough especially in the beginning. He hated knowing that you wouldn't be there when he got home or that you wouldn't be there to watch him at dance practice. Every time he remembered those days his heart would ache. Everything would remind him of you and getting rid of some of your things in the place you two shared was the hardest thing he's every done. In fact your clothes sat in drawers and hung up in the closet for almost a year.

Lucas :

The Lucas he was with you is all gone now and most days in the beginning he couldn't smile or laugh. He just wanted you back in his arms. For such a loud person he is, or was, he'd be very quiet now still constantly thinking about all of the memories and times you shared together. He'd think of you every morning and every night aching for your comfort and love.

Haechan :

When you first passed away he was lost and his heart was in two. The other members would be his number one support now that you were gone. He would keep to himself a lot and would often think of your smile or that night he sneaked out of the dorm to eat McDonalds with you. Although every memory he thought of broke his heart even more he just couldn't forget you.