NCT Reaction to buying their child a cat

Jeno :

This boy would be so over joyed when he saw how happy his son was holding the tiny cat. He'd immediately want a picture with them to remember this happy moment but when he saw him crying he would calmly ask him what's wrong and when his son replied 'I don't wanna break him' Jeno's heart almost exploded as well as mine while writing this.

Renjun :

He saw the giant smile on his daughters face and he was so happy to see her so excited to have a kitty but when she started to cry he'd be so confused and lost. After hearing her tell him why she was crying (in between cries of course) he couldn't help but smile at how cute it was to hear her say she was so happy.

Haechan :

Haechan was shocked to see how happy his daughter was hugging the cat and having a few tears down her face as she kept saying 'He's so cute. I love him.' He honestly wouldn't know what to do other than wipe her tears and smile at how adorable this situation was.

Mark :

He knew how badly his son wanted a little cat to call his own so when he finally gave him a cat and saw him crying he thought 'oh crap what did I just do?' Not to worry though because after crying for about a minute Mark would be wrapped in a hug while getting many thank you from his son.