NCT Reaction to finding you crying

Haechan :

Wouldn't notice you were crying immediately but when he finally saw the tears his heart would sink. He'd comfort you first of all by just holding you and waiting for you to calm down a bit before he talked to you. When you finally told him why you were upset he just told you you were wrong plain and simple.

Taeyong :

He may even tear up by just seeing you crying and upset so when you told him what was making you upset I think he'd start to cry as well. Taeyong had no idea you felt that way and now that he knew he felt a little guilty that he cared and loved you so much yet he didn't realize this. He'd stay by your side until you were calmed down and okay then he'd give you a long speech about how much he cared and loved you.

Doyoung :

As soon as he saw you crying and upset he'd be gathering all the things that would make you feel better and would grab you a cup of some tea. After he had about everything he could think of to comfort you he'd be right by your side telling you everything would be okay and when you told him what upset you he'd tell you that was nonsense because he was still there for you.

Mark :

Instantly panics when he finds you and you'd be the one having to calm him down at first. Once he stopped freaking out he'd ask what was wrong and when you told him he was so upset to hear you say it. He knew that it wasn't true I mean he could count 18 people including himself who like you. He'd talk you down from the tears and would be by your side for a good while wanting to make sure you knew you weren't alone.