NCT reaction to you hanging out w/ Day6 a lot

Yuta :

Usual he's total chill with it but on occasions he'll be a little petty about it. Might give you the silent treatment if he's really getting bugged by it. He trusts you but if you're with them all the time he'll feel left out. He doesn't mind if you're good friends with them but he doesn't want you to forget about him.

Lucas :

Says he's not jealous but really he is. Whenever you tell him you're going to see them he'll make a face that reads 'Really? Again?' but any time you ask him what that face is for he'll just say "What face?" May be a little insecure if you're with them so much so you'll have to reassure him that you only love him.

Ten :

At first he'll think nothing of it until he realizes you're with them a lot. He wouldn't say anything about it unless it got to the point that you were with them more than him. He doesn't want to seem so predatory but he can't help but get jealous when you're with them so much.

Jaehyun :

Jaehyun wouldn't be super jealous or anything. He trusts you with his whole heart but if you were more focused on hanging out with Day6 he'd point it out. Not in a rude way or jealous way. He'd just ask you why you were with them so much. At the end of the day he wouldn't be to worried about it.