NCT Reaction to you having superpowers

Taeyong :

Teleportation

This man would be ecstatic and I mean ECSTATIC that you had super powers. Of course he would wonder how they work and would ask you questions like that but he'd be more thrilled by the fact that you could literally come and see him no matter where he was.

Lucas :

Water manipulation?

Lucas would love it. You'd probably get sick of how much he loves it because at any moment you're around water he'll ask you to do something to it. Also if you think this boy is going to keep it a secret you're out of your mind. He'd tell everyone that it was your party trick.

Jaemin :

Telekinesis

I feel like at first he'd be a little freaked out. Not afraid just genuinely spooked out by the fact that you just moved something with your mind. You know the movie Tangled? When Flynn finds out about Rapunzel's powers and freaks out on the down low? Yeah that'd be him.

(i tried to find a video of the scene but couldn't please forgive me)

Yuta :

Flying

He may or may not accuse you of being possessed. At first he wouldn't believe what you told him but after showing him this ability well he about lost his crap. After he collected himself and his jaw after it hit the floor tbh he'd ask you if it were possible for you to take him flying too.