NCT Reaction to realizing they want to spend the rest of their life with you

Taeyong :

Taeyong was already head over heels for you but when he realized this he was just sooo much more happy and in love with you. Everyone would be able to see that something was different about him because you both were practically joined at the hip and he was even more smiley than usual. Also his concentration would be a bit off because he was to busy thinking about what it would be like to live together or what kind of pet you'd get together.

Winwin :

Winwin would be in his own little world for a good week or so after realizing that he loved you so much he wanted to be with you forever. Everything he'd do would make him think about you. He'd start getting you some small but special gifts a lot more often and would want to go on dates practically every time he was free.

Mark :

Honestly Mark would just be so lost when he realized that he was really starting to think of a future with you. No I don't mean 1 or 2 years in the future I mean 10 years in the future. He wouldn't tell you this though especially because you are both so young but he'd make a point to remember when he realized this so in the future he could tell you that he knew back then.

Jaehyun :

This realization would practically slap him in the face just out of nowhere. Although he wouldn't be surprised to be thinking this the next week he'd be in kind of a haze where only you were on his mind. Every time you were together with him after that he'd just smile at you no matter what you were doing just thinking about how he was so lucky to find the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with already.