NCT Reaction to you being pregnant

Taeyong :

Would immediately cry tears of joy. He would just be so overjoyed he wouldn't know what to do so he'd just hug onto you. Taeyong would want to tell the members right away because he was already so proud knowing he was going to get to be a father but you'd calm him down before he shouted the news out the window.

Jaehyun :

Jaehyun would smile in disbelief at first because he was sure he was dreaming. He'd even ask you if he was because he needed to be sure. Jaehyun would just be so happy that he was speechless and it would double once you'd show him the ultra sound pictures. The pictures would make him teary eyed and he'd hug you right away and tell you how much he loves you.

Winwin :

Super super excited but he won't show it on the outside very much after you tell him. Instead he'll just be in awe that he's going to be a father in about 9 months. He'd then ask you so many questions like "When's the next appointment?" "How are you feeling?" "Do you have any cravings?" You'd eventually have to tell him to calm down but he can't help it. He cares for you so much.

Doyoung :

When you first told him you were pregnant his jaw dropped and he just stared at you then your stomach for a good 10 minutes. Then his jaw came back together and he was all smile. He wouldn't believe it for awhile but he'd be so excited and immediately would think of all the things he'd need and get to do with this new addition.