NCT Reaction to you doing their nails while they're asleep

Mark :

Mark would start to malfunction after he woke up any saw that his nails were a vibrant pink. He'd honestly have a loss for words trying to decide how to react. Mark would then ask you where the remover was because no way was he going on stage with pink nails.

Lucas :

He'd start laughing his butt off the moment he noticed what you did to him. Lucas would totally start joking around about it saying stuff like "Does it look good with my skin tone?" or "I can't wait to match it with my outfit tomorrow. He wouldn't remove it unless someone like his manager asked him to.

Jaemin :

After he woke up to see your beautiful art work on his nails he'd just be in disbelief. Jaemin would sit there for a good ten minutes looking at the wall with a smile on his face just wondering how he managed to stay so still in his sleep.

Haechan :

You better be prepared because this boy will get his revenge. At first when he saw his nails he'd be confused and wonder who could've done this. After asking all the other dreamies he'd have no one else to suspect but you. The next time you see him you better not fall asleep because who knows what his payback will be.